Chapter 31: Saozi Noodles

Sleeping at 5am and waking up at 2pm: Guo Miaoxuan was the perfect example of how the younger generation lived an upside-down life.

Li Weiyin couldn’t be bothered to persuade her. Now that she was at Guo Miaoxuan’s home, she had to immediately cook some good food.

Li Weiyin couldn’t bear to let Guo Miaoxuan starve and damage her body, so she boiled some water to make a simple bowl of noodles.

After boiling the water, she started to make some Saozi noodles. Using 30% fatty leg mince, she first placed some vegetable oil into a hot pot and stir-fried some mushrooms. As it became fragrant, she poured in the minced meat and tossed it until it turned brown.

She then added an appropriate amount of cooking wine to remove any gamey smells and an appropriate amount of soy sauce for color.

After that, she added dark soy sauce, five-spice powder, rock sugar, fried shallots, and spicy sauce, and mixed it well. Finally, she poured in some water and braised it on low heat until it became a fragrant stew.

At this time, she boiled the noodles until it was cooked and scooped it out.

“It smells so good~” As soon as the lid of the pot was lifted, Guo Miaoxuan was attracted by the rich fragrance.

Angel sat beside her leg, “Woof woof woof!”

Li Weiyin poured the minced meat over the noodles, grabbed some snow pea shoots from the pot, sprinkled some spring onion on top, and placed it on the kitchen bench, “Hurry and eat it.”

“Yinyin, I love you,” Guo Miaoxuan pounced forward to place a kiss on Li Weiyin’s cheek, but Li Weiyin stopped her.

“I suspect you had no time to rinse your mouth.”

“How’s that possible? I’m a sweet, respectable girl!” Guo Miaoxuan couldn’t stand having her hygiene doubted.

“OK, sweet girl that’s got day and night flipped upside down, the noodles are turning to mush,” Li Weiyin reminded.

Guo Miaoxuan immediately grabbed the chopsticks, picked up some noodles, and mixed it a little. The moment she lifted it out of the bowl, an appetizing fragrance caused her mouth to salivate.

She couldn’t wait. Regardless of whether it was mixed well, she took a bite and ate it while mixing.

Li Weiyin turned around and pulled out a piece of chicken breast. Guo Miaoxuan immediately asked as she ate the noodles, “Yinyin, what else are you cooking for me?”

“It’s for Angel,” Li Weiyin said without looking at her.

These days, there was too much bacteria. Cooked food was the most sterilized and safe food, so she tried to cook for Angel whenever she could. Especially when it came to meat. It was easy for dogs to get parasites when they ate raw meat.

“I’ve never mistreated Angel. I bought two hundred pieces of dog bone biscuits for it. Look at it, it hasn’t lost any weight,” Guo Miaoxuan immediately stated.

Li Weiyin couldn’t be bothered to pay attention to her as she quickly cooked lunch for Angel. A pleasant fragrance wafted in the air. Guo Miaoxuan finished the noodles, but she wasn’t full, “What a lucky dog. I want to eat that too.”

“If you don’t mind eating the same food as Angel, I can give you a little bit.”

“Woof woof woof!” Angel started barking at the right time as though it was saying, ‘I don’t want to share with you!’

“I better not overeat,” Guo Miaoxuan was a bit embarrassed to share food with a dog. “By the way, do you know about your family’s matter?”

“Yes, and it’s almost resolved,” Li Weiyin nodded her head gently.

“Sorry I couldn’t help you, Yinyin,” Guo Miaoxuan felt a little guilty.

They were talking about 300 million yuan. She had 3 million, but 300 million was something she could only dream about. Even if the Guo Family managed to pull out 300 million yuan, they would fall into financial difficulties.

“By the way, Yinyin, I called Sister Ranran. She got into a car accident,” Guo Miaoxuan remembered another incident.

Out of those that they were close to, the only person that could help Li Weiyin was Xia Ran.

Unfortunately, Xia Ran left the city after getting married and they had not seen each other for a few years.

“A car accident?” Li Weiyin asked as she raised her head and looked at Guo Miaoxuan.