Chapter TOBIAS

"Tris...Tris wake up!" someone says and I jolt up, knocking heads with whoever the person was and punching them.

"Ow! Tris!" I recognize the voice as Tobias.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I yell and then hear laughter in the background.

I look and see all of our friends sitting on the floor in my living room.

"You haven't been out of your house at all since yesterday and we were worried." Tobias says, rubbing his head and arm, where I think I punched him.

I look around and see that I am still on the couch, in yesterday's clothes.

I sit up and have a bad headache.

"Ow!" I say holding my head.

Tobias sits down and takes me in his arms.

"Are you okay? Because most people don't sleep that long." Uriah asks.

I roll my eyes. "Yes I am perfectly fine. I'm going to my room now." I give Tobias a kiss and then walk to my bedroom, locking my door.

I really don't feel good. My head is pounding and my stomach feels like it will explode soon.

Sooner than I thought. I run to my bathroom and throw up.

After I am done throwing up, I change into some yoga pants and a sweatshirt, then get into my bed and go to sleep.

+++

When I wake up again, I feel even worse.

I get up and walk downstairs, finding the thermometer and take my temperature.

I have a fever. 102.3. I take some medicine and then lay on the couch and call Tobias.

"Hello?" He answers on the third ring.

"Can you come over? I am sick." I say, my voice sounding hoarse.

"Of course, I'll be over in a few minutes."

I hang up and lay my head on a pillow.

After a few minutes, Tobias comes in with soup and medicine.

He comes over to me and sits down on the couch, next to me. I sit up a little, and my head hurts really bad, so bad that it brings tears to my eyes.

Tobias notices and puts down the food and medicine and pulls me into his warm arms and I bury my head in his chest.

He rubs my back in a soothing way as I just lay there.

After a few more minutes of him holding me, he gets some medicine and gives me some then moves me in my lap and feeds me the soup, making me laugh.

When I finish eating, he moves us to where he lays at the very back of the couch and I'm in front of him, laying down too.

He turns on the TV and I let sleep take me over.