Chapter 37

After Tobias and I found out the genders of our babies, we went and picked up Briella, then went to the store to get some stuff for the babies.

We go to the paint store first and get some paint for the rooms. There will be different colors for each one and we don't know yet until we get to the store.

Once we walk in there, we head over to the girl colors section. I like the turquoise and Tobias likes the lavender. So we get those two colors and then we go to the baby store that has all of the furniture.

We get into the furniture part and walk over to the crib section. There are a variety to choose from. With the color of the walls, the white furniture seem good, but we don't know.

Tobias asks me and I decide on the white furniture. So we end up with two white cribs and, of course, there are the dressers, which are also white.

We walk over to the changing tables, and end up getting two white changing tables that have some drawers attached to them for the diapers and things.

Next, we get some bedding for each of them. For the one in the turquoise room, she has brown bedding and the pillows are turquoise. For the other room, the bedding is a sort of light blue color with white pillows.

On our way to go pay, we pass by a white rocking chair and I beg Tobias to get me two for both of them. He finally gives in because I resort to crying and he feels bad. Whenever I want something, I will start crying and he will get it for me. Works every time.

We pay and then go back to our house. When we get home, we turn on the lights and all of our friends and their kids jump out and say, "Surprise!"

+++

"Time for presents!" Christina says and I laugh. If you haven't figured it out yet, it is a surprise baby shower.

Tobias and I sit next to each other on the couch with Briella in between us. We smile at her and start opening presents, and there is a lot.

We get 2 huge boxes of clothes and different varieties of blankets for both of them from Christina and Will. We definitely won't need to buy clothes for them for a long time.

From Uriah and Marlene, we get pacifiers, wash clothes and that type of things. We haven't decided on the names yet, but they will come soon.

Zeke and Shauna got us two play pins, little tiny bath tub thingies, carriers, diaper bags, strollers and car seats. We were in need of all of these things, so we most definitely thank them for that.

We get tons and tons of diapers, bottles and more pacifiers from Lynn.

Everything that we got is what we needed. I am so thankful for this wonderful baby shower.

+++

Sorry for the short chapter, but I promised that I would update tonight. Also, PLEASE comment on what you think the first and middle names should be for each one of the girls. I will need to know for the next chapter.

Comment and Vote!

~Kelsi