Chapter 39

Tobias automatically moves and he runs to the hospital with me in his arms. I scream when a contraction comes and tears come to my eyes.

"It will be okay Tris, just breathe." I do as he says and breathe in and out.

We get to the hospital and the nurses see me. They get me into a room and Will walks in, telling me that it is time.

I push and the stabbing pain comes like a flood. I scream and grab Tobias' hand. He chants in my ear to keep going and I breathe in and out.

+++

3 Hours Later

"Come on Tris. One more push!" Will chants and I give it all I have. My first child has already came and I am apparently one more push away for my other one to come out.

A scream is heard in the delivery room and it is my daughter's scream. I smile and throw my head back to rest. That was so tiring. Worse then with Briella.

Tobias is called over to cut the umbilical cords and then brings over our two other daughters.

He hands me one while he holds the other one. They look exactly alike and just like their daddy.

"What should we name them?" Tobias asks me.

"I was thinking that we could name one Natalie, after my mom?" I tell him and nods and points to the one that I am holding.

"How about, Natalie Monroe Eaton. And that one we can name Naomi Ann Eaton?" He asks and I nod.

Naomi and Natalie. Beautiful.

+++

I wake up in a different room. They had to take Naomi and Natalie and moved me to a different room.

Tobias called Christina and she is going to bring Briella to the hospital soon.

I am so happy that Tobias, Briella and I have the new daughters in the Eaton family. I'm excited to bring them home, to let them see their brand new home.

A few minutes later, Briella comes running in and Tobias has to catch her before she jumps on me.

"Calm down! You can not jump on mommy." He tells her sternly and she calms down.

She nods and the nurses bring in our other kids. One of them hands me Naomi and Natalie to Tobias.

Briella looks excitedly at them and smiles.

"Bree, this is Naomi, and that one," I point to Natalie. "Is Natalie. Your brand new sisters."

Tobias and I smile at Briella and our new children. I couldn't ask for anything better in my life. Even if I don't have my parents, I still have my family.