Chapter 16

I get up the next day and change into shorts and a tank top. Today is going to be busy. Tobias, all of our friends, and I are going to be moving.

We bought all of the furniture the other day and so while the boys move all of the boxes and furniture, the girls, including me, will be decorating. 

Tobias and I won't be moving in until we get married but we are trying to get everything moved in so that we can move in the night I become Mrs. Eaton. 

Once all of our friends get over here, we all grab some boxes and go to the new house. When the girls get to our house, we stay there and start unpacking. 

The boxes that we brought were for the kitchen so we start there. 

Our kitchen is huge and is really fancy. Part of being in first place and marrying the guy that also got first place, and both being Dauntless prodigies, we get to have the really good apartment. 

We find places for the plates and put them in the cabinet next to the fridge and put the pots and pans in under the plates. 

We put the cups in a cabinet that is sort of in a corner and has 4 shelves in it. The bowls go across the kitchen in one other cabinet. 

The big spoons and spatulas go in a special holder next to the stove and all of the silverware go in the drawer next to the sink and next to those, there is zip lock bags and that sort of stuff in it. 

We have dish towels and that sort of things in a drawer next to the stove and in the middle of the kitchen, there is a island type thing that has room for the big pans that can't fit in the regular cabinet. 

A striped black and gray handtowel is hanging off of the stove and fridge handles. 

A black toaster is in one of the corners by the sink, as well as a microwave. 

The kitchen tiles are black and the walls are beige. 

In the dining room, there is a black, long table that has 2 black chairs on the two ends and two long cushion benches on the sides. 

The walls are gray and the floor is cherrywood. 

Once the guys bring in the living room stuff, we go into the living room and start on it. 

The walls are black and there is a dark red couch on one of the walls with a black blanket over the back of it with black pillows. 

A dark red chair is across from the couch with a black pillow in it. In the middle of the two, there is a black coffee table on top of a grey rug. 

In between the two pieces of furniture, there is a two seater couch, also dark red, and it has a black blanket over to top of it. 

Both couches and the chair all recline. 

In front of the two seater is a flat screen TV and by the two seater on both of the ends, is a black endtable. 

There are pictures of Tobias and I, silly pictures, that are framed and on the walls. Tobias and I love to take silly pictures on our phones and then print them and frame them. Soon we will have our wedding photos.

A little sign hangs on the wall and it says 'Mr. and Mrs.' and all around it will be pictures from our wedding and then our wedding picture will be under the sign. 

Another picture hangs up and says 'Family and Friends are all that you need' and we already have pictures of our friends and all of us and hopefully we will have the pictures of Tobias and I's family that we will have. 

There are tons of pictures and signs on the walls. I love the living room. 

Next, the boys bring in the stuff for Tobias and I's bedroom. We bought new everything.

We put the king sized bed in the middle and the sheets and comforter are black and the pillows are grey. 

The walls are gray and the dresser is black. On it are pictures of Tobias and I. 

Each side of the bed has a black nightstand. The floor is cherrywood and has a gray rug on the floor at the end of the bed.

A flat screen TV hangs up across from the bed and above the dresser.

There are two walk in closets, one is mine, the bigger one, and the other one is his.

We have a bathroom attached to the room and it is huge! There is a huge white tub in the corner and it has jets with it. A walk in shower is at the end of the bathroom and there are two sinks along with a long counter. The sinks are in the shape of bowls and the counter is white.

The tiles are white and so are the walls.

We are going to leave the rest of the rooms empty, until we have to decorate them, like for when we have kids.

We unpack all of our clothes and stuff that we don't need to have until the wedding. 

After the day is over, I am exhausted and I crash at the other house.

+++

Let me know what you guys think of their house!!! 

Comment and Vote

~Kelsi