Chapter 11

{Tobias POV}

"I don't feel right." Tris says and then she passes out.

I immediatley get up and run to the infirmary with her in my arms.

When I get into the infirmary, nurses rush towards me.

"What happened to her?" one asks, taking her from me and setting her onto a rolly bed.

"She was kidnapped and then was beat up and we were just talking for a second and then she just passed out." I stutter.

"Oh no."

"What?"

"Her blood pressure isn't where it should be and her body is colder than what it should be."

"What does that mean?"

"I will have to explain later. Right now she needs to be in surgery."

They rush her away and I sit down on one of the chairs in the waiting room.

+++

"Who was the guy that brought in Tris Prior?" a doctor says.

"I am." I say getting up, along with the rest of the gang.

They came in about an hour ago, Zeke said that Peter and Kayleigh went with the Dauntless security and that I killed my mom. Even though she was hurting Tris and left me with a devil, I still feel bad for killing her, I mean, she was my mom.

"Is she okay?" I ask.

"She is going to be okay. She passed out because of shock and she was hit really hard and was also kicked really hard. The reason that she was in surgery is because she didn't have enough oxygen in her body. When she was hit and kicked, her breath got knocked out of her and where she was kicked, it was kicked where an organ is that carries the oxygen, so we had to do surgery on her. But she is going to be okay."

"Good." Zeke says, and a weight is lifted off of my chest.

"You should be able to see her now." the nurse says and then walks away.

"You should see her first." they say to me and I walk to her room.

{Tris POV}

I open my eyes and am immediatley confused.

Where am I and why do I feel dizzy?

I feel a pressure on my hand and look over to see Tobias.

"Hey." I say, my voice hoarse.

He smiles, "hey, how are you feeling?"

"Dizzy. I don't feel like I am actually here." He laughs.

"The doctors said that they gave you pain medication and some other kind to get the oxygen in your system again."

"Oh okay." I say. "What happened after I blacked out."

"I brought you here and the doctors took you into surgery to get more oxygen in your system. You also passed out because you were in shock and didn't have enough oxygen in your system. You are okay now, just have medicine in your system."

I nod. The doctor walks in. "Tris you are okay now. All that is wrong is the medicine. We are going to release you tomorrow, but we want to keep you overnight."

I nod and she leaves. "Tobias, you don't have to stay here with me."

"I know. I am just going to get changed and get a shower." he says and then walks out and I fall asleep, again.

+++

{Tobias POV}

I go straight to her apartment. Once I get there, I start to clean the blood off of the floor and off of the doorpost, where I think she hit her head.

After that I go take a shower and then go back to the infirmary and find Tris asleep.

I smile and sit down.

+++

The next day

{Tris POV}

I get to go home today. Tobias brought me some clothes that I am changing into right now.

They are yoga pants and one of his sweatshirts. I think that we are okay, but we haven't talked yet, we are going to do that when I get home.

If we are okay, I am probably going to ask him to move in with me since I don't want to be alone. Sadly the doctors told me that I will probably be traumatized by that experience, so I will probably be scared for a while.

After I change, I walk back out to where Tobias is and we walk, hand in hand, to the front desk and sign the papers, then walk back to my apartment.

When we get there the memories of everything come back: me telling him I love him, us having sex together, our first bath together, the fight, my tears, me being knocked out and kidnapped. It alls seems like to much.

I turn to Tobias and bury my face in his chest and close my eyes, trying not to think of the stuff.

He rubs my back soothingly and we walk into my bedroom. He sits on my bed and pulls me onto his lap.

"We need to talk." I say and he looks at me, knowing what we need to talk about.

"I know." he says.

"Where do we stand?"

"I don't know, I want us to be together, Tris, but I don't know what you want."

"I want us to be together too. But I am scared that I will get hurt again." I say, telling the truth.

He looks pained. "I love you, Tris, and I want us to be together. I didn't mean to hurt you. And I am sorry."

I smile at him. "Then I guess we are still together."

He smiles at me. "Yeah, I guess we are."

"Tobias?"

"What?"

"Will you move in with me? I am still kind of scared to be in here all alo--"

"Of course Tris." he cuts me off.

I smile and then lean my head on his chest and let sleep overtake me.

+++

Comment and Vote :)

~Kelsi