Chapter 21

I push and the stabbing pain comes at full blast. It hurts really bad. I scream really loud, so loud that I think everyone in the compound can hear me. 

Everyone is yelling at me to keep going and keep pushing. I really want to tell them to just shut up, but I don't.

Tobias is by my side, his hand getting crushed, telling me to keep going. He is yelling because my screaming is really loud. 

"Come on Six. You can do this. Our daughter needs to see the world." he says and that is what keeps me going, our daughter will be here. 

+++

4 Hours Later 

I have been in labor for 4 hours and I still haven't got Briella out. It is so painful. I am tempted to just give up. 

"I see the head crowning, one more push and you will have your daughter." Will says. 

I shake my head. "I can't. It hurts and I am too tired." I say and Tobias looks at me.

"Six, you can do this. One more and we will have a daughter to have memories with. One more push, Six." I find enough strength and I push once more and a loud scream is heard through the room. Only this time I know that it isn't mine, it is my daughter's.

Tobias lets go of my hand and goes down there and smiles so big, that I think his face may break. 

"Tris, she is so beautiful." He hands me to her and I smile once she is in my arms. 

She is so small. She has my nose but Tobias's dark blue eye color and his facial features. Her hair is mostly brown with some blond in it. You wouldn't be able to tell that she even has a mom, she looks exactly like her daddy.

Tears pour out of my eyes as I look at the beautiful girl in my arms, and that she is mine.

Tobias bends down and cradles her head with his big hands and I see a tear come out of his eyes.

"Okay, I have to go clean her up." a nurse says and I hand Briella to her. 

She walks away and I look at Tobias.

"She is perfect." he says and I nod, agreeing.

"Go to sleep my beautiful Tris. That looked tiring." he says and I nod, leaning my head back and letting the darkness come. 

+++

What do you guys think of Briella? Let me know! 

COMMENT and Vote! 

~Kelsi