Chapter 35

5 months later

Today we find out the gender of the baby. Will told us that we are having twins. He finally figured out what was so different, so now we are beyond excited.

We are going to give each of them a separate room that is connected to one another by a bathroom.

Once we find out the genders, we are going to decorate it. I am now 7 months pregnant and I am super excited. Usually, we find out what the gender is when we are three months pregnant, but Tobias and I decided to wait until later to find out so that we can decorate the rooms closer to the due date.

Briella is excited for the new kids and is really happy to find out if she is going to have two sisters, two brothers, or a brother and a sister.

I personally hope that it is a girl and a boy, and Tobias wants both boys. Obviously, either one would be fine, but that is just what we hope it is.

Part of me hopes that it isn't both girls, not like I would mind, it is just that we already have a girl and I don't want Tobias to go insane.

+++

I change into jeans and a shirt and then strap on my combat boots. Tobias took today off and we are going to go. Briella is going to stay at Marlene's house while we find out what they are.

Once I am dressed and ready to go, I go get Bree up. We aren't going to change her or anything because she is just going across the hall.

Tobias comes downstairs dressed and then we all head out into the hallway and drop Bree of at Mar's.

We walk to the infirmary and I start to get nervous. I am scared to find out what the genders are.

Once we get there, Tobias signs us in and then Will comes and motions us in.

He puts the gel on my stomach, as usual, and we hear the two heartbeats. I love hearing my babies heartbeats.

Once we get that out of the way, Will then starts to find out what the genders are.

He smiles at us and then tells us.

"Tris, Four, you are having two baby..."

+++

Hahahahahaha!! Even though this is short, it was totally worth it. I will try to update this soon.

Comment and Vote!

~Kelsi