A/N

Okay, so I know I said I'd publish soon, but lemme explain.

I know it's been a while since the last chapter, but a lot of shit is happening in my life rn.

My mom and her boyfriend, whom I live with, have covid. My brother and I got the vaccine which doesn't mean we're not at risk, but it's been a while and we haven't tested positive. This also means my brother and I have been busy working from home, and I had to take time off college because I can't think straight.

Anyway, I've been busy and my mental state has not been the best. I have ADHD but I don't have any meds to help with that because of stupid insurance issues, and I'm running out of antidepressants for the same reason.

Pretty sure most of you don't really care, but that's mostly the reason I haven't been keeping up with this like I should've. And this doesn't mean I'm never going to publish the rest of the story, but I'm not quite sure when that'll be.

Anyway, moral of this part, get vaccinated. My mom, the antivaxxer, literally tried to talk me out of getting it, but she's the one with covid not me. (I did have a fever for two days after the second dose, and was sick for a week, but at least I'm alive). If ya wanna know what it's like to live with two people who tested positive, here. Every time I leave my room, I have to wear a mask and gloves, I have to disinfect the kitchen each time I use it, since my mom refuses me to get her food, I have to put a stick up my nose every week, and then there's that fear that my mom might, ya know, die. I'm optimistic, and her symptoms aren't that bad, but I've watched Grey's Anatomy.

Stay safe out there. I'll publish when I can. If you have any questions, just leave a comment.

And now, memes: