F!I!F!T!E!E!N

Lance's POV

I. AM. GOING. TO. COMMIT. MURDER.

I'm gonna kill him I'm gonna kill him I'm gonna kill him I'm gonna kill him!

I look to Keith, who was peacefully asleep in his hospital bed. My eyes shifted to his broken arm. Oh, I'm definitely going to do way more than kick his ass. That bitch Shiro probably caused Keith even more trauma and all this mental hospital shit will have been for nothing! I swear when I find Shiro I'm cutting off all the fingers he touched Keith with and then I'm gonna--

"Hey, Lance, you're giving off like, a really evil aura..." Hunk said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him. "Huh? Was I? I wonder why." I said sarcastically.

"Keith will be fine, he just needs time." Hunk reassured.

"I know he will eventually be fine, hopefully, but right now Shiro, who has gone FULL ON EVIL, is trying to steal him for god knows what reason! I can't leave him alone for a second!" I yelled, expelling all my concerns on Hunk. He was good to vent to, since he knew I wasn't yelling at him, I was yelling to him.

"Keith will be safe when he wakes up and we take him back to the castle. Remember what Allura said? Shiro won't be able to enter the castle unless we want him to. We have particle barriers and stuff, Shiro won't be able to hurt him again." Hunk calmly explained.

"I know, I know, it's just..." I sighed and slumped back in my chair. "Shiro adopted him and treated him like a son...I don't know what's going on with him, but Keith won't be able to forget about it...I'm sure of that..."

I looked back to Keith. I was grateful that whatever the nurse gave him let him sleep without dreams. He'd probably be in the middle of a nightmare. I can't even begin to imagine how he must feel. When Allura first called me, I instantly knew that Keith needed me. I would've left the mission if Pidge hadnt held me by the collar. By the time I got here, Keith was under a bunch of anesthetics and the nurses had already treated his injuries.

They don't expect him to wake up any time soon, so we're going to sign him out and transfer him back to the castle and continue resting there. It's way safer back at the castle than out in the open. Plus, we don't want to endanger the other patients and staff. I'm not sure we'll be able to help him through whatever he's going through, but we're going to have to try. For Keith's sake.

The door suddenly opened, and in came Pidge. "Hey, we have to finish up his paper work, and they need all our signatures." She said.

"I'm not leaving unless Keith comes with me." I stubbornly answered.

"He's not going to miss you while he's sleeping, you know." Pidge replied. "Or are you trying to get Hunk to leave and sign the paper work so you can be alone with him? I don't know how comfortable I am with you being alone with defenseless Keith, considering how obviously whipped for him you are." Pidge stated.

Hunk let out a small chuckle, while my face lit up red. Pidge laughed at my reaction. Flustered, I stood up and threw a pillow at her. "Oh shut up, you gremlin!" I yelled. She caught the pillow.

"You didn't deny it!" She yelled, as she ran out of the room.

Hunk chuckled. "Yeah, I'm gonna go with her, so don't do anything lewd while I'm gone." He said.