Glease

"All right, guys, listen up." Mr. Schue said as he stood with Finn in front of all of the glee kids that afternoon. "I have an announcement to make."

"Adele is dead." Brittany said, as Winnie frowned a little.

"I have been asked to join a blue ribbon panel to rewrite the arts curriculum nationwide." Mr. Schue continued, choosing to ignore the girl's comment. Everyone cheered for him and Mr. Schue just smiled. "Thank you. I'll be taking a short sabbatical, which means I'm leaving McKinley at the end of the week."

"What?" Tina gasped. "This is crazy."

"But Glee Club is your life." Artie said.

"Which is why this is only temporary." Mr. Schue assured, noticing how all the kids started to grow a little worried. "I'll be back right after sectionals."

"Wait... After sectionals?" Tina stood up, looking almost offended. "Whoa!"

"Guys, guys, calm down." Mr. Schue said, as everyone started to talk over one another. "Look, I knew I needed to find a replacement, which is why I brought in Finn Hudson."

"Mr. Schue, Finn cannot take over Glee Club." Tina said. "He doesn't know what he's doing at all. Sorry, Finn."

"Guys, I know I can do this." Finn said, sounding way more confident than Winnie had expected him to be. "And I've got some really great ideas for sectionals."

"We'll all be dead by then!" Tina protested, as Winnie rolled her eyes. She wasn't sure why she was being so dramatic right now. Sure, Finn wouldn't be Winnie's first option to lead anything ever, but if he did have ideas for Sectionals, it was already more than what Mr. Schue had anyway. "Finn doesn't know how to direct a musical!"

"No, that's fine." Finn shook his head, choosing to ignore Tina's meltdown.

Even so, everyone had seemed to want yo put their two cents in because, once again, everyone was talking all over one another and Winnie groaned at the noise. Thankfully for her - probably, not as much for Finn and Mr. Schue though -, coach Sylvester appeared by the door of the choir room with a scowl on her face.

"Finn Hudson, Schuester." She called as the two men stopped for a second and turned to look at her. "Figgins' office, right now."

***

"Okay, hold on and suck in." Tina instructed, as she tried to button up Marley's skirt backstage.

"I am." Marley practically whined, causing Winnie to stop for a second and turn away from the mirror where she had been fixing her hair. "I don't understand. This fit yesterday."

"Maybe it's stress bloating." Tina offered. "I get it all the time."

"Hey." Sugar called as she walked up to Tina alongside Brittany to show off their costumes. "Tina."

"I love it so much." Brittany said, wiping her hands on her yellow skirt. "I promise I won't pee in it."

Tina smiled at her work, in spite of Brittany's weird comment, before turning to look at Winnie.

"What did you think?" She asked, smiling a little when Winnie did too, feeling quite well in her costume.

"It's beautiful, T." She nodded, causing Tina to beam at her. "Really great work."

"Thanks."

"I'm here for my fitting." A new voice sounded before Tina could even say anything else, causing everyone to stop and turn to look at Kitty, who was standing there with a weird smile on her face. "Where is Harajuku Girl?"