Naked

"All right, people, we are back!" Finn cheered as everyone in the choir room clapped and whooped excitedly. "First of all, big props to Sam and Blaine for all their hard work to make this happen. But... There's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis."

"It's the Paris of Indiana." Artie commented as Winnie laughed quietly.

"I propose a bake sale." Finn said, causing all the older kids to grimace a little. "I mean... It worked last time."

"Well, that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Winnie said. "So, unless you want to do that again..."

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." Joe offered.

"To who?" Kitty scoffed. "Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer? Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?"

"I could sell more of my semen." Sam said.

"This is silly." Tina spoke up, standing up from her chair before anyone could even process what Sam had just said. "I know exactly how we're gonna get the money. The Men of McKinley calendar. Let's face it... This is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had."

"That's very debatable." Winnie mumbled.

"I think that's great." Marley interjected. "And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them."

"There are six guys, so each one can take two months." Tina continued, clearly having thought this whole thing through already. "I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santa thing but sexy. Sexy Claus."

"I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off." Sam said.

"Unsurprisingly." Winnie smirked, giggling quietly when Sam punched her in the arm.

"Wait, why does it have to be just the men?" Artie protested. "Why can't we objectify the girls, too?"

"As if you don't do it all the time already." Winnie frowned at him. "And for free! If I had a dollar for everytime a guy commented on my ass since freshman year, I would have a yacht by now."

"And girls are the ones that buy stuff." Kitty said. "We're responsible for the consumer-driven economy. Those Twilight books are poop on paper, and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry."

"Yes! Team Jacob." Unique cheered.

"This could actually work." Finn said, finally decided to step up as the teacher again. "Tina... You're in charge. You can set up the photo shoots. Everybody else, pick your months and work on your concepts. Good job, Tina!"

And as everyone cheered and clapped for Tina, Winnie felt a tap on her shoulder and leaned closer to Brittany.

"Hey..." She whispered. "What are you doing after school today?"

"Hum, nothing, why?"

***

That was how Winnie found herself in Brittany's room, with a bowl of boiling fondue in front of her and a very fat cat laying in her friend's bed while he silently judged her every move, apparently.

"Welcome back to Fondue for Two." Brittany smiled at the camera in front of her. "You may know tonight's guest because she is popular or just because you slept with her at some point. Please give it up for McKinley's very own... Winnie Archer."

In spite of the light offensive description of her that Brittany had offered to her viewers, Winnie decided to just ignore it and smile at the camera a little with a wave before turning back to look at Brittany when she spoke up again.