Thank you + Important note

As usual, I'm here to thank every single one of you who read this story and especially those of you who voted and commented - you all own my heart!

I feel like I need to say something and explain it to you real quick, so, here it is: yes, originally I was planning on follow season 6 for this book as well, however, and I'm so very sorry to say this, I have lost some interest in the plot of Winnie and Sam as whole. However, once I wrote this chapter, I've realized I've actually quite liked that as an ending. Sad, but I found it fitting. So, yes... This is the last book of the series, and I'm very, very sorry. In any case, I do hope you liked it!

As usual, I will be leaving a few questions down below and if you feel like it, you can answer them.

So, what did you think of the story as a whole?

Thoughts on Winnie?

Thoughts on the development of her relationship with Sam?

Which one was your favorite book?

A favorite chapter maybe?

Favorite friendship?

What did you think of the ending?

For now, that will be all. Once again, thank you so so much for your support and I hope to see you all soon!

If any of you like it, by the way, I have a teen wolf book series going on, so, go check that one out too!

Anyway, thanks again,

Lots of love <3