Chapter 14: Welcome Back Pyro-Freak

We ran into the Rehab Rooms. Mitsuri took the box off. I set Kyojuro down gently on one of the beds. He groaned.

Shinbou: "Damn, he's a lot worse than I thought.."

Mitsuri: "You can still heal him right?"

Shinobu: "Yeah. The crow said he was poisoned by cobra demons. I remembered that a few months ago, some cobra demons came and stole some of my wisteria poison. I remember Aoi was poisoned by one of the cobras and I had developed a cure to save her. I'm glad you messaged me in advance, because it actually takes a long time to make the cure, but I remembered I had kept some leftover in storage. So I searched for it and found some cups."

She held out some light orange colored paste in 2 wooden cups.

Shinobu: "Hopefully this will be enough. His condition is a lot worse than when Aoi was poisoned."

Mitsuri: "So how does it work?"

Shinobu walked over to his arm.

Shinbou: "First, we gotta take his haori and top off and then move him on his side. We have to rub the paste all over the infection and let it sit for a while. It has to soak into his skin."

Mitsuri: "Alright."

I looked down at Kyojuro.

Shinobu: "Hey, demon."

Akaza: "Huh?"

Shinobu: "Help me lift him up. We have to take his shirt off."

Akaza: "Y-yeah okay."

I lifted Kyojuro up and took his haori off. Mitsuri put his sword next to the box. Shinobu swiftly unbuttoned his shirt. Mitsuri pulled his sleeves off and untied the ribbon.

Shinobu: "Put some paste on the infection."

Mitsuri put some of the paste on his shoulder and rubbed it in. He groaned.

Akaza: "Is there any way to ease the pain?"

Shinobu: "Yeah, in the top drawer next to you, there's a vial with purple medicine in it. It'll ease the pain."

I opened the drawer and took the medicine out. I took the top off of it. I put it up to his mouth. He wouldn't take it. it just dripped off to the side.

Akaza: "He's not taking it."

Shinobu: "Well then make him take it."

Shinobu spread the paste onto his wrist. I looked at him. How do I make him take the medicine?- Oh wait. I have an idea. I looked at the medicine and then I looked at him again.

Akaza: "By any chance is there wisteria in this medicine?"

Shinobu: "No, why?"

Akaza: "I'm sorry about this Kyojuro, but I don't want you to be in pain so-"

I took a swig off the medicine and french kissed him. I forced the medicine down his throat with my tongue. Mitsuri made a loud flustered squeal.

Mitsuri: "HE KISSED HIM!"

Shinobu: "I didn't mean that but alright."

I pulled away after I made him swallow all of the medicine in my mouth. Then I realized what I had just done and immediately started blushing really hard. I kissed him. It wasn't an official kiss since he's unconscious and probably won't remember anything but, I still kissed him. I looked at Mitsuri and she had her hands on her bright pink cheeks. She was biting her lip and gave me a smug look.