Chapter 15: Shrimp Tempura

(Yk whats funny is that this chapter was already finished when chapter 14 was posted. I just didn't post it immediately because, when this is finally posted, I'm gonna have to get over my writers block and start writing chapter 15 ;w;) (Damn this chapter is cringe)

I rolled my eyes at him.

Kyojuro: "Anyways, I'd like all of you to meet Akaza."

I stepped out of the way to reveal the demon. Akaza put his hands together bashfully.

Akaza: "Erm.. I'm Akaza, the Upper Moon Three."

Sanemi: "Tsk. Damned demon.."

Gyomei bonked him.

Sanemi: "Ow. What was that for?"

Gyomei: "Be nice."

Sanemi looked away.

Mitsuri: "Akaza sit here!"

She patted the cushion next to her. Akaza sat down on the cushion and I sat down next to him.

Mitsuri: "Morning Bestie."

Akaza: "Morning Mitsuri."

Kyojuro: "Anyways, we should probably all reintroduce ourselves."

Akaza: "Please do."

Kyojuro: "You already know me, Kyojuro Rengoku the Flame Hashira."

We all looked at the person sitting next to me, Tokito.

Muichiro: "..I'm Muichiro Tokito, the Mist Hashira."

Tomioka was next to Tokito. He sighed.

Giyuu: "I'm Giyuu Tomioka, the Water Hashira."

Shinobu was next.

Shinobu: "You already know me, but let me reintroduce myself. I am Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira."

Sanemi was next after Shinobu. He hesitated. Gyomei nudged his shoulder. Sanemi hesitated again. Gyomei sighed.

Gyomei: "This is-"

Sanemi: "I can do it myself. I'm Sanemi Shinazugawa, the Wind Hashira."

He looked at Gyomei.

Sanemi: "Happy?"

Gyomei smiled and nodded.

Gyomei: "You already know me, Gyomei Himejima, the Stone Hashira."

Uzui was next. He cleared his throat.

Tengen: "I am Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira!"

He said confidently. I scoffed. We looked at Iguro. He hesitated. Mitsuri, who was sitting next to him, looked at him and smiled. He sighed.

Obanai: "Fine. I'm Iguro Obanai, the Serpent Hashira."

Mitsuri: "And you already know me, the Love Hashira, Mitsuri Kanroji!"

We all chatted a little, when 2 Kakushi crewmates walked out from the kitchen.

Kakushi 1: "Good Morning! What would you all like to eat on this fine morning."

Muichiro: "I'll have my normal.."

Giyuu, Obanai, Shinobu and Sanemi: "Same."

Gyomei: "I'm not that hungry so I'll just have rice with an egg on top please."

Tengen: "I would like a cheesy broccoli omelette with rice today!"

Mitsuri: "Oooh, I want 6 omelettes and 3 bowls of rice! As well as some Sakura Mochi, please!"