I don't understand

Chapter 8:

Sorry for taking such a long break again, but my wifi is acting up. Plus I have tons of work on my plate, and family issues. All that. Anyways...

Next Day:

Tayshaun POV:

I get up early, take a shower, and shave. After I put on some deodorant, I slip on a white Ralph Lauren Polo, some black Mek jeans and Louis Vuitton belt, a black, red and white Diamond Co. hat and some Jordan Bred 11s. I'm walking out of my room, when I bump into Harmoni.

"Sorry, Ma--I mean,"

"It's okay, Tay."She says giving my a warm smile. She looks nice, wearing a long sleeve black sweater with a gray knit scarf, skinny jeans and black stiletto boots and a Michael Kors purse. She walks downstairs and I follow.

"So why you up so early? You got like an hour and a half until we leave." She says.

"I just wanted to be ready.."I say simply.

"You want some French toast?"She asks.

"Uh, yeah!"I say excitedly. She chuckles. I watch her get out the ingredients, before getting up to go watch TV. I'm watching some random movie, smelling the delicious cinnamon-y goodness coming from the kitchen, when I hear a loud scream.

"Javier!! I'm gonna kill you!"I hear Janelle yell.

"You gotta catch me first!"He yells, I hear him pounding down the stairs Janelle follows.

"PAUSE!"Harmoni yells, they freeze in place.

"What is it this time?"she says.

"He farted in my face!"Janelle exclaims. I struggle to hold in my laughs.

"Oh, gross. Javier..."she says.

"It was a joke."he says not at all sorry.

"Boy if you don't leave yo sister alone, go finish getting dressed."She says, she shakes her head and goes back to cooking.

By 7:30, we're all out the door and on the way to school. This time Harmoni doesn't come in with us.

"How you doin' Kay-Kay?"I say when I see her at her locker. She sniffles a lil bit, and wipes at her eyes.

"Hey, Tayshaun. I'm good, still breathing."She says fake laughing.

"Are you sure? You don't sound good...?"I say.

She nods facing me, I see her light skinned faced, a blotchy red now. Her ever red and shiny with tears.

"I'm all good."She says in a false cheerful voice. I sigh.

"C'mere I wanna show you something."I say, grabbing her wrist, gently.

"Ah!"She gasp, pulling her arm out of my grasp. I look at her confused. I take her hand in mines, pulling up her sweater. I see bruises all over her wrist.

"Kay-Kay...who did this?"I say in a tight voice. She pulls her hand back, pulling her sweater back down.

"Nobody..."She says looking away.

"What chu mean 'nobody'? Yo wrist--"

"I can handle myself Tayshaun. I've been doing it for a while."She says, slamming her locker and walking away. Leaving me standing there, confused. I shake my head and walk towards my locker.

Angel POV:

"Luca! Hey, you wanna come over today?"I say, walking up to him.

"Sure, I'll ask my mom."He says.

"Alright. See ya later."I say walking away, back to my seat. I look out the window, bored.Across the street, I see a black car. The window rolls, down and a man looks at me and smiles, creepily. Then drives off. I shake my head, feeling fear creep up my body.

"You okay?"Jr ask.

"Yeah, fine...I'm fine.."I say, smiling.

Harmoni POV:

I'm just finishing up some numbers, before shutting the shop for lunch.

"Carry the four, and--"

"Harmoni!"Maria calls walking into my office.

"What?"I ask.

"Um, there's a woman out here asking to see you."She says. I shrug. I walk out there and almost lose my shit.

"Keisha. Leave my premises."

"Bitch, why don't you shut up and leave my man alone?"she says. I exhale, looking around the empty shop.

"I'ma be nice: Leave, and leave now. Otherwise..."I suck my teeth, taking in her appearance. Sweatpants, tank and some running shoes. Oh, you gon be running alright. She came her to fight.

"What you gon do?"She says. I raise an eyebrow, walking back into my office.

"Bitch, you act like you gon do shit but now you runnin?!"she screams. I take out my earrings, pull off my bracelets and necklace. Take off my jacket and heels, and put my hair out in a tight high bun. I picked a good day to wear leggings.

"Now, home wrecker...what where you saying?"I say. She swallows.

"You think you big and bad? I ain't scared!"she yells.

"Hit me then. Right now. I'ma give you five seconds."I say, smiling.

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Ahhh!"She screams, running at me. She grabs my hair, leaving herself open. I punch her, in the face. She lets go, holding her eye. I uppercut her and she falls.

"Knocked out bitch."I say, dusting my hands off. After about five minutes she wakes up.

"Get the fuck out."I say.

"Gladly, but lemme tell you this ain't the last of me. And trust me, you in for a surprise."She says stumbling out the door.

Alright y'all I updated. Sorry, it's been forever. Comment, vote.