And...

Yes, yes. I know it's short but it's something until the weekend. Love you guys!

Chapter 11:

"Ah, you must be Harmoni."The guy says noticing me, I turn my gun, cocking it.

"Who are you?"I say in a menacing voice.

"A friend."

"Mamí, ayudame..."Angel whimpers, raspy. {Help me}

"No friend of mine."

"Aha...lets play a game."

"Not in the mood. Let my child go. Whatever shit is going down, my child is not in it. If you wanna kill me, do it. Just don't hurt my child."I say, half pleading, half threatening.

I hear the basement door open. Everyone's heads turn toward the sound.

"Angel, you missed the ending. We just turned it off, all you said wa--" Janelle stops. Stares with wide eyes.

"Ahhhh!"Her shrill shriek echoes through out the house. I hear the boys pound up the stairs. Sabrina and Kay-Kay follow. Oh my fucking goodness, this is just horrible. My child is about to die and my other children and friends are going to witness. Janelle is frozen in place as tears run down her face.

"Oh, My God! Angel!"Sabrina and Kay-Kay say at the same time.

"Who the fuck are you?! And why the fuck you got my sister!!"Tayshaun yells.

"What the fuck is this shit? Who the hell you think you dealing with?"Tonio says.

"Nigga you betta get ya hands off my sister."Javier says.

"Shut up! Shut up!"The guys yells. Angel screams and more tears stream down her face.

"Angel, nena. Mira a mami."I say, trying to calm her down. She calms down a bit.

"Boys please, shut the hell up. I know what I'm doing."I say.

"Now that the situation at hand is back to our focus. As you can see, all your little guards, haven't shot me yet. That is because, your house had been set up with bombs."

"Why...why are you doing this? What did I do?"My gun still aimed at him.

"Oh you? Nothing. It's ya dumbass husband that did something. He went ahead and stole my girl. We have three kids. All of a sudden she meet this clown and she talking about leaving?!"He yells. Damn I knew Antonio dick game was hella good but DAMN, BITCH!

"Please. Please. Let her go."

"Because of him, my youngest is in the hospital. He walked in the middle of the street, why? Because he was going to look for mommy."
Antonio...do ya see this bullshit? It's all ya damn fault.

"I'm so sorry. But please, an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."I say, I can't cry. I need to be the strong one. Jr makes a loud move from almost behind the guy. He turns his whole body, dragging her too. This is it. I take a shot at his head and fire a shot at the same time as the guards. My purple bullets launch straight into his skull.