Antonio's POV

Chapter 3:

Play the song on the side when I tell y'all to.

Antonio's POV:

I can't believe she had Trey muthafuckin' Songz in here. She being difficult, when she could just tell me how, and where she met him. Its that simple. I shake my head, getting out the shower. I brush my teeth, rinsing.

I brush my hair back into a ponytail. I'ma need Harmoni to hook me up with some braids. When did my life become so complicated? It's like one day I woke up and my wife isn't the one I'm sleeping with. What is wrong with me? I must be crazy. Harmoni is beautiful. No beyond it.

She has a good heart, she's funny and kind, and don't take shit from no one. Not only that but her body is gorgeous. Curvy in all the right places.

I can't believe I did this to us. For a fuck. A simple fuck....and my brother. He needed me. Them niggas was actin' out...they needed to be shown who still the boss.

But Harmoni is my wife. I am the only person she has ever loved like this. And we have four beautiful children and a house, and we were happy. Up until Harmoni started to get too busy. She'd be up late as hell, she'd be in her office, typing, calling, all types of shit.

We hadn't had sex in so long, I was beginning to forget what it was. It got to the point where I was, well beatin' my meat.. I couldn't take it. She wouldn't satisfy me. She would be too busy. I couldn't take it, I was literally losing my mind.

Then one day Keisha comes up to me, in a short ass skirt with her titties all out. I just couldn't help myself. We went back to her place and fucked like crazy. It wasn't love just sex. I liked the fact that she wanted me, why couldn't Harmoni want me like that?

I shake my head and sigh to myself. I put my dirty clothes in the laundry basket, then walk out. But I stop just before the doorway. I hear Harmoni praying.

"Dear God, I'm so lost and confused. What happened to me and him? We used to be so close, we'd finish each others sentences. Now, I'm not even sure if he really loves me. Let alone wants me. I'm so scared Lord, I don't wanna lose him. And please protect me God, I know Baba still wants me. I know a restraining order is just a piece of paper. I don't want him to touch my daughters, I don't want them to have to go through what I did. Please protect me. I still love Antonio, God. I love him so much, it hurts to watch him leave. What happened to us, please tell me. I want it to be like it used to be. Only happiness and love. Trials are a fact of life, please help to get over this one. I am not complete without him. Protect me, guide me, Holy Spirit. In Jesus name, Amen."I hear her say. Her voice sounds so broken and filled with heart break....Hold up....Did she say her Dad?!

Wait...if she didn't tell me it must be a reason. But what? Well that explains the guards... I can't believe this. She gets in the bed, covering her head. I turn off the light and get in on my side. I hear her staggered breathing....I know she's crying.

"Harmoni?"I say, softly.

"What?"She says sounding stuffed up and bitter.

"Talk to me, please."I plead. She moves the cover off of her. I pull her to me, wrapping my arms around her. I hear her start to sniffle.

"Antonio...do you still love me?"She asks.

"Of course. I've loved you since the day I saw you. I will always love you. You are my other half, mother of my children, my best friend...I love you with all my heart."I tell her truthfully.

"Then why did you do it?"She says, voice thick with tears.

"Truthfully...I missed you. You weren't...I dunno attracted to me anymore. And you were always busy. We never made love anymore...I guess I was missin' a woman's touch and I acted without thinkin'. I was feelin' sorry for myself. I am so sorry, baby. I am truly sorry."I say. I hear her crying. I wipe her face.