Chapter 11: Regrets [Part 2]

Chapter 11: Regrets [Part 2] Final Part

INCASE anyone forgot what the notes said ~
Note 1: 
"Dear, God of Calamity, We are The Cataclysmic, servants of our master, Ruri. We are here to capture you, as our master demands. You will be hers, and no one else shall have you. Turn yourself in, or be put to sleep." 
Note 2: 
"Dear, God of Calamity, You must meet us at Golden Dusk Shrine after the truth reveals, or we will unsheathe our swords and end you. We'll be watching.
The Cataclysmic"

II Yato II

"Where are we even going?!"

I thought about it for a moment. Where are we even going?

"Where do you want to go?"

"Don't be stupid," she sighed.

I rubbed my chin dramatically, "I think you should go back."

Hera glared at me, like she was trying to read my thoughts, "Why should I?"

I looked away, "Just..You should go."

She took out crumbled up paper from her pockets, "These?" she handed me the second note.

After the truth reveals, huh?

"We need to go to the Golden Dusk Shrine. I don't care what you say, we're going together," she turned around and before she took a step I grabbed her shoulder, "Wait!"

"I'll go. Alone."

Looking at me, she mumbled, "No," 

I drew a long breath, "This is dangerous. Who knows what they want from me?"

"I don't care what they want from you!" she banged her fists into my chest, "I'm going with you."

I pouted and rubbed my torso, "That hurt, you know."

"Hmph," she grabbed my hand and started walking.

"Do you even know where you're going?" I held back a smirk.

Her face flushed red, "Shut up and lead the way."

"Alright, how about we go together, but separately?"

"Together...but separately?"

"Yeah, you'll be watching my back from afar and I'll be the one meeting them. You'll be the spy, i'll be the bait," I smiled, proud of my outstanding plan.

"Why would you need to be the bait?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Like I said, I don't know what they have planned. If they tried to capture me, you'd stop them. If we went together, they'd capture both of us."

She gasped and pointed at me, "Yato!"

"Huh?!" I circled around, "Where?"

"You actually said something smart!"

I slouched, "You're mean.."

"You know it's true," she laughed.

I refused to admit it, "Just follow me," 

"Hehe, you're so sulky."

"Ehh? No-" I was interrupted by a gunfire.

"What was that?" she transformed into Kairo's, leaving me with a weaker shinki, and her a katana.

"Go, behind the bushes. They're here. Don't take an eye off of them, capture suspcious movements, or anything," I said quickly and began walking.

She nodded and bent downward slightly, making her way towards the bushes.

Four men approached me with a gun in each hand. The fourth one was an exception, he had dual daggers.

One man adjusted his glasses, shooting me a glare, "Hello, and you must be Yato."

"Who are you?" I spat.

"Control yourself. We..." he glanced at each of the men.

"Are The Cataclysmic!" they shouted simultaneously.   

I stared at them for a couple of seconds before laughing, "You...You?!"

"What? Why are you laughing?!" Another one of them asked, frustrated.

"S-Sorry," I wiped a tear, "I just expected...you guys to  be less.. less.."

"Boys!" an unfamiliar voice yelled from behind. Their eyes widened as they stepped out of the way, "Master," they bowed.

This one had a Regalia, "Yato."

Suddenly, I heard muffled screams.

"Y-Yato!" a voice called.

..Hera?!

I turned around. There she was, captured by a Soul-blade, one of the most deadly weapons that can be transformed into anything. It shone purple with blue dust flying around it. It looked like a web with strange consistency.

Looking around, I realized the men had disappeared. 

...It was a trap after all. Not for me, but for Hera. And I brought her into it. I was the real bait.

I ran after her, she seemed so far. It reminded me of the time I went looking for her.  I didn't think, I just ran. Another Soul-blade went flying onto me. This one was a sharp blade. It stabbed my leg, "H-Hera! Wait!" I yelped in pain

I groaned, "Wuagh..." I tried to get up and keep running, but I fell face-to-floor. I took my shirt off and took out the weapon from my leg. Too much blood...

I grew dizzy as every second passed. I pressed the shirt onto my leg, hoping the blood would stop.

It didn't stop. Dark spots started flooding my vision as I held onto my leg. A figure was walking up to me, I couldn't see who it was.. I mumbled and kept pressing onto my leg. Hera... 

"Yato?! Yato! What happened?!" a familiar voice filled my ears.

I reached out a hand, trying to grab something. It felt like I was falling through a hole. My leg throbbed, it stung, this was the worst pain imaginable. 

Suddenly, everything became dark.

YAY I UPDATED.
That's it for this chapter. Last part. Next up: Chapter 12!
Leave a comment if you're confused, k bai <3 :3

DEDICATED TO @BRNGMETHEHRIZON BECAUSE SHE WANTED ME TO UPDATE.

AWESOME USERNAME BTW <3