Chapter 1: Regalia God of Knowledge

II Yato II

I gazed at the gradient sky, sitting impatiently at a shrine waiting for a new job. There hasn't been any phone calls in a long time. I desperately want to build my new shrine but my Regalia qui- I fired her!

Okay I admit it, she quit. But, who does she think she is? Quitting to be my Regalia. I am The Yato God, so, why?

I groaned, isn't there any Regalia out there that would accept me? I'm a God, and none of them even admire me like the venerable God I am. Hmph.

I stood up, determined. I'm not just going to sit around waiting for jobs that will never come. I need to find a Regalia. After grabbing my purification water, I took off.

Leaping from building to building, I still was unable to encounter a spirit. From the corner of my eye, I spotted a swarm of phantoms gliding in the air, all of different shapes and sizes. Being sure to avoid them, I landed on a surface and unsheathed my mini dagger. It was all I had at this point. While focused on cleaning my weapon with a cloth, I was pushed forward by a sudden force. I quickly turned and noticed the ravenous phantom gazing deeply into me.

It was a large phantom. Green, purple eyes, and in the shape of a snake. It kept shooting superfluous venom at me that was easier to dodge than I expect. Except one. Before I knew it, a blight gradually formed on my hand.

Disregarding the aching sting, I vaulted over the three-legged monster and jumped on a building. Is there any place to hide? Looking around, I saw a yellow light in an alley. Is that...?

While leaping over to the alley, the purple blight on my hand started to spread. I need to cleanse this with purifying water.

After opening the bottle which held my purifying water, I ran it over my hands. The blight started to disappear. Now I need to go see if that was really a spirit. I might have found myself a new Regalia.

When I finally reached to the alley, I peaked over to where I saw the yellow light. My eyes sparkled. Yes! It's a spirit. Finally, I found a new Regalia. I just hope this one wont quit.

I stretched my arms towards it with my index, middle, and thumb pointing out.

"You, with nowhere to go and nowhere to return... I grant you a place to belong. My name is Yato. Bearing a posthumous name, you shall remain here. With this name, I make thee my servant," The name started to appear on air.

"With this name and it's alternate, I use my name to make thee a Regalia! Thou art Ceres! As Regalia, Setsu! Come, Sekki!"

The spirit started to shimmer and then shone brightly.

A katana appeared in my hands. It was long, silver, pointy, and had a brown end. To my surprise, there was also a short, resentful girl next to me who also had a long odachi.

How is that possible? Isn't this my Regalia? Who's that? "Are you my Regalia?"

She gave me a cold glare, "I'm a God, thank you very much."

I stared at her for a moment before bursting out laughing, "A God? I never knew Regalia's could become so delusional after being summoned. Nice to meet you, Ceres. I'm the Yato God." Paying no attention to the katana in my hand, I let it go as it bounced on the floor before settling down.

She flinched, "Don't do that! I'm still recovering!"

With a puzzled look, I picked up the katana. "This thing? Is this yours?"

She took a deep breath and exhaled, "It's not mine. It's me."

I blinked, hoping she'd explain.

"I'm a Level 2 Regalia God, part of The Kairo Regalia's," The katana flew to her and she now had two of them in her hands.

My eyes widened, "Are you a magic user?!"

"No, I can control the weapon. You don't even know what Kairo's are?" she scoffed.

I stared at her and tilted my head.

She sighed, "I'll explain."

"There's two levels of Regalia's. Level 1, the normal Regalia's, and Level 2, The Kairo Regalia's, Aka Regalia Gods. We Kairo's can control the weapon we transform into. If I turn into this weapon only, like normal Regalia's," she stretched out the weapon I previously dropped, "I'll be at max power. But, since I am a Kairo's, I can turn into my human form and have a weapon with me," she stretched out the weapon she was holding from the beginning, "and you'll still have my Regalia weapon, but it won't be as strong, meaning not at max power. Get my point?"

"O-Of course. How do you even know this stuff? Didn't you lose your memories?" I inquired, completely dumbfounded.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "I am the God of Knowledge and Obedience. Yes, I am a Regalia and I am dead. So, I lost my memories from my past life, but, that doesn't mean I lost my knowledge of things. After all, I am a God."

I sighed. I don't know if i'm lucky to find such an amazing Regalia or doomed. She's more of an owner than me. I didn't even know about Level 1 or 2 Regalia's- or that there are Kairo's Regalia's.

She pouted, "How can I have such an idiotic owner?"

I gazed at her, "I-Idiotic?"

"You're a God, aren't you? You don't even know a thing about us, though. How about do some research? You don't seem like a very good God to me."

I glowered at her, "I-I'm your owner, respect me!"

Ceres smirked, "Respect a piece of trash like you? No thanks," she walked off.

I sighed and let her go. God of Obedience? Yeah right.

What have I gotten myself into?

A/N

If you're confused, here, I suck at explaining stuff.

Level 1 Regalias are normal Regalias like Kofuku's Regalias or Bishamons. Level 2 Regalias are Kairo's Regalias. Which are Regalias but were a God in their past life. (But now they're dead and became a Regalia. They died either because of too much blight because their Regalia stang them, or being slain by a God. There's only 3 because God's dont usually slay God's. And most spirits of the Kairo's aren't found. Yato just got lucky.) Kairo's Regalias are special because they are more powerful if they become a Regalia and can control their own Regalia. For example, Yato says "Sekki!" to call out the Regalia and they become a Katana or whatever weapon they are. If that Regalia vs a Level 1 Regalia like Kofuku's, Yato's will win. (Ceres) Kairo's Regalias can also choose to become a human with a weapon WITH a Regalia. For example, Yato says, "Serekki!" .) The Regalia's human form comes AND weapon form comes. Except, the weapon form isn't as powerful. So, they both can fight together.

NOTE: THIS WAS MADE BEFORE NORAGAMI: ARAGATO (SEASON 2) THERE MAY BE THINGS THAT CONTRADICT WITH SEASON 2 BECAUSE THERE WERE SOME PLOT HOLES IN SEASON 1, ESPECIALLY ABOUT BISHAMON AND HOW REGALIA'S EXACTLY WORK. SO IF THERE'S STUFF THAT'S LIKE "BUT WAIT, REGALIA'S DONT ____ OR BISHAMON IS ACTUALLY _____ I'M SORRY. I MADE IT BEFORE SEASON 2 SO I HAD NO IDEA AND HAD TO MAKE STUFF UP ALONG THE WAY.

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T FULLY WATCHED SEASON 1 BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXPLAIN HOW REGALIA'S WORK AND ALL THAT. IT'S MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE COMPLETED SEASON 1 OF NORAGAMI (OR SEASON 2, BUT IT DOES NOT INVOLVE EVENTS IN SEASON 2 LIKE I SAID.)

I read this chapter over and awjernawejnf. Y'know?