Chapter 7: Betrayal

A/N

I KEEP SWITCHING P.O.V'S.
Tell me in the comments which P.O.V you like more, Yato or Ceres/Hera. So I'll start doing that one more ^-^ I can't really make up my mind.. 

Chapter 7: Betrayal

II Ceres II

I walked till I reached a dead end. It was drizzling and the weather didn't look to good. 
Why? 
Why did I have to die?

I'm finding it hard to believe that Bishamon actually killed me. I want to know why she killed me. What was her reason? I just want to know...

Looking around,  I realized I was lost. 

I sighed. 

There's just some things I want to know.

Why was my defeat so important to her?

I need to know. I'm the God of Knowledge, this should be easy for me...

Right?

Suddenly, I heard a loud crashing noise behind me. As I turned around, I got in defense form, ready for an attack. But, there wasn't one, only a girl facing towards a dumpster. All I saw was her long, rich black hair, a red and black furry coat she had on, the flower in her hair, and the thing that stood out the most, her thin, silver sword. She turned around reluctantly. Her eye widened as she looked at me. There was an eyepatch on her other eye.

"You.." she muttered.

I started shaking, this familiar aura..Who is she? She seems so familiar..

"Hera?!"

H-Huh? ...What if she's an enemy? If that's it, then, I can't let her know i'm Hera. I'll keep it a secret for now. But, the question is, how are people even recognizing me? Every Regalia God/Kairo's or Nexus Regalia's [Same thing as Nexus Nora's. Except, not Nora's.] become slightly unrecognizable when reborn. The only way she'd know is if she's a..

Kairo's? Nexus? I still don't know how Bishamon recognized me. Maybe her Regalia told her..

"Who're you?" I asked, backing away.

She glared at me, "Is it you? Are you Hera?!"

My breath became uneven. Why am I so afraid?

"No..I am not," I muttered.

She shaked her head in disbelief, "You are. You're Hera..You're definitely her!"

I scoffed, "How would you know who I am?"

"I'm a Nexus Nora. It's pretty easy for me to tell. You're a Kairo's, aren't you?"

A Nexus Nora..?

Then, it hit me. Suddenly, I knew who she was. I had these type of new memories.
She's..Ruri.

I started shaking, "N-No..Go away.." 

"It's you! I knew it..How are you alive?!" she looked furious and swung her sword at me. I dodged it before it sliced me.

Why is she doing this?! That's Ruri..

Is it for..revenge?

"You brat! Get out of this world!" she shouted.

Every time she swung, I dodged. 

No..I can't die again.

"You're a Kairo's, a Regalia God, aren't you?" she kept swinging.

I can't keep this up...

She's too fast...

Yato isn't with me, I can't transform. It felt terrible being unable to anything.

After complete exhaustion, I fell to the ground.

"Wh-Why, Ruri?" I stuttered.

She smirked, "Die, you piece of trash!" I felt a sharp pain in my rib before I passed out.

~

II Yato II

I could sense Hera's in danger. The only way I could get her is by calling her Regalia. But, that's impossible, it's nighttime. 

Where would she go..?

I groaned in frustration. She's in danger and I can't do anything..

I started to run. I don't know how i'll find her, but, i'm going to try. I don't know what i'll do if she's hurt...

Looking from alley to alley, corner to corner, I still couldn't find her. Gah..why?!

I shouldn't have let her out of my sight..I should've just stayed by her side. I even knew that Bishamon is targeting her...

I really am an idiot.

But, that's why I won't sit here and do nothing. I need to stop being an idiot.

Hera, please be safe..

There's only one place to look now, the end of this town. 

I ran as fast as I could, the click of my shoes echoed as little kids gazed at me, confused. I wonder how they noticed me..

I flipped over obstacles, a lady started to yell at me because I jumped over a kid. 

Stopping, I apologized, "S-Sorry, no time, bye!" and ran off again.

I really have no time to be stopping. Hera's about to die, the signals there.

The signal, which is a tingling sensation. I'm used to it. Ruri killed three of my Regalia's, I know how it is. 

My heart was racing. This can't be happening again, especially not to Hera. No.. anybody but her..

Sprinting, I shouted, "HERA! I'M COMING!"

People glowered at me as I yelled. I ignored their looks.

There's no time..The sensation is getting stronger.

When I finally reached my destination, I couldn't believe what I saw.

It was Hera...

She was lying on the ground, there was blood on the floor and some on her face. Her eyes were swollen, her sides and hips were bruised, there were cuts all over her stomach, her clothes were ripped, and she was crying. 

"H-Hera..." I ran up to her and wiped the blood off her face, "What happened?!" 

I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her stomach and waist.

She was struggling to speak, "R-Ru.."

"Ruri," she mumbled.

A/N

Ruri is on the right :D That's how she looks.. she's so pretty *~*

message me if you're confused! :3