Chapter 13: Illusion

II Hera II

Unexpectedly, I woke up to a brown sky with dirt all over the ground. There was dead grass surrounding me and injured rabbits suffering next to sharp, bloody metal. Why do I keep teleporting to different places?

It wasn't a pleasant view, but, it was slightly peaceful. There was no noise except the winds quiet voice. Suddenly, I was forcefully pushed forward and everything started swirling. I felt my body become immensely weak as I shut my eyes tight.

What's happening?

II Yato II

I moved my arms slowly and felt what I was on, not aware of where I was. I was laying on a small bed with my head resting on a pillow. I couldn't see a thing because it was pitch-black.

The sound of a door creaking shook me back to reality as I turned my head to where it came from. I saw a silhouette of a girl. She moved her hands towards the wall and instantly, everything became clear. It was Hiyori. I glanced at her hand and noticed she turned on the light. She smiled, "You're finally awake."

I nodded, "Yeah, what happened?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

My eyes slowly widened as I remembered Hera. I gulped, my face turning pale. It's much better in the first few seconds you wake up, not even knowing who you are.

"Did Hera..?"

She sighed, "She got captured. You were injured so I brought you here. You had major blood loss. It was lethal."

I held my head in my hands and imagined what position Hera was in. "Is she going to be okay?" Hiyori asked.

I glanced at her and shrugged.

"We need to save her."

She looked down, "We'll be at utmost danger."

"I don't care. This is Hera we're talking about."

"Yato," she looked at me with pity, "It just won't work. Not with your wounds."

I took off the bed sheets and as soon as I moved my leg, there was sharp pain all over it.

I yelped, "This won't stop me from saving her."

I limped to the door, pain shooting through me every second. I leaned against the door and took a deep breath.

"I'll save her."

"Yato, if you really want to. We have to get you healing magic first. Let's ask Kofuku."

I looked down and sighed, "F-Fine," my voice cracked.

She pouted and put my arm over her shoulder, walking me back  to the bed.

"I'll call her over here. She'll definitely come, especially because it's you who is in need of assistance."

"Yeah, yeah. Just call her."

She glared at me and dialed her number.

"Kofuku?"

THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER.

It's really short. I know.

Don't kill me.

Don't laugh when I say this either. I accidently clicked publish instead of save and didn't mean to, so you guys are gonna have to deal with a short chapter. If you enjoyed it, vote and/or comment. Ty for your support. Bai (I'll update earlier next time because this is short. <3 <3)