Chapter 6: Nexus Nora

II Yato II

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was worried about Hera, though. I wonder how she feels..It's strange, how much we have in common. This fate of us meeting, except, we're opposites involving Bishamon. I ..killed her Regalia..and she killed mine. Sort of. Well, she killed Hera who.. became my regalia somehow. I don't even know anymore. 

Hera said she was going to get some fresh air. I understand. Everything seems unbelievable now that I think about it. Everything in this world is unbelievable.

I wonder why Bishamon killed her. Did she have a big reason behind it? I killed Bishamon's Regalia and that's why she hates me. But, the Regalia was killing her. He was stinging her so much she was about to die..I had to save her. There was no other way because there weren't enough Gods.

Gods...

I didn't know Hera was a God and she never told me. I didn't even notice..I was..weak at that time. I couldn't even notice my own kind.

"Whatever," I sighed and looked at my bottle of yen. 

I couldn't help but laugh a little.

This won't get me anywhere. Five yen for every job? Why do I have to seem so.. stupid?

If people knew my true colors, how I actually was, they'd run away in an instant. That's probably the reason i'm always .. an idiot, as Hera says.

I kicked a rock into a pond. That's why I need to stop being an idiot. I need to step up and show people what I can actually do. I'm the God of Calamity and i'm going to avenge Hera. Of course, before I do that. I need answers first..from Bishamon.

But, how do I do that without a Regalia? Bishamon is a God, like me. It's impossible to win a fight with her without a Regalia. I'm not involving Hera in this.

I heard a bell and water splash. I looked behind me and there she was, with the pebble that I kicked in the pond.

"Nexus," I scowled.

She frowned, "Yato, I know what you're thinking."

I glanced at her, "So, what?"

She walked up to me and carassed my face, drenched in water.

"I want to help you," she smiled and got closer to my face. Her eyepatch was falling off of her eye. 

I swatted her hand and looked away, sitting on a big rock, "I never asked for your help."

"You need me Yato, don't you?"

As if i'd ever need her again.

She came over to me and sat on her knees, "Yato, why don't you call me by my name anymore?" I could see the darkness in her eyes by now. The eyepatch was completely off.

I sighed, "Leave me alone."

"Yato..I'm sor-"

"Just go away," I raised my voice. I couldn't help it..This isn't happening again. I'm not falling for her trap.

"We were so close before.."

Before is the past. Why can't she understand? She killed my Regalia's, is she expecting special treatment?

"That was before, Ruri. This is the present. Just leave," I sighed. 

Her eyes lit up, "Y-You said my name.." 

"After so long, you said my name!" she smiled.

Can't she take a hint?

"I'm so.. happy.." Ruri said as her one eye got watery. 

I scratched my neck and got up, "Whatever, i'm gonna go find Hera."

She grabbed my hand and turned me around, "Hera?" she frowned.

"You know..Hera..our childhood friend?" I snatched my hand back.

"I got rid of her a long time ago, just like she got rid of me. She's dead, Yato," Ruri uttered with clenched fists.

Rid of her? Didn't Bishamon kill her..? 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that she's not alive anymore, and never will be! So, don't talk about that.. that.. thing."

I flinched, "She's not a thing," I was debating on whether saying she's my Regalia or not. I know I shouldn't..She always kills them.. I was sort of afraid of getting a new Regalia. Ruri almost killed the one before Hera...

After adjusting her eyepatch, she sighed, "I'm leaving, Yato. I'm so happy you said my name! But, I have to go..My owner needs me." 

I glared at her summoning the portal. Ruri turned around and waved one last time. "I'll miss you!" and with that she left.

.. I could care less. Why does she say it like there's only one owner? All she does is become someones Regalia and kill their other ones. Those heartless jerks don't care, though. They don't fire her. To them it's all about power, and since Ruri is a really strong Regalia, they couldn't care less if their other ones died.

Hera's a God, though. I know Ruri isn't, I hung around her long enough to tell the difference between a God or a normal human.

She's a Nora. A Nexus Nora, to be more specific. Nexus Nora's are Nora's who trade something part of them to become more powerful. She traded her eye.. 

She's heartless. I can never forgive her for killing Sel, Nyu, and Cheza.

I hate her.

~ THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

So, yeah. That was RURI GUYSSS. YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT SHE WAS SOME SWEET CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF HIS. HAHAAA ... NO.

I'm gonna give you guys a hint.

 "I got rid of her a long time ago, just like she got rid of me. She's dead, Yato," Ruri uttered with clenched fists.

Rid of her? Didn't Bishamon kill her..? 

X3. I wonder what that means. :3

LEAVE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS. YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT, YOU MIGHT BE WRONG. IT'S NOT THAAT EASY OF A GUESS, BUT, IT'S NOT THAT HARD EITHER.

If you're really confused and have any questions. please message me ^-^

Also, you shouldn't be reading this story if you haven't finished Noragami. Coz then it's confusing.

Especially if you haven't watched it.. oh boy.. 

ANYWAY, YEAH! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Vote if u did :3 

Bai bai~