Chapter 10: Unsheathed

Ceres' P.O.V

 I-I didn't know what to say. I couldn't even think straight. On the inside, I was bursting with excitment, on the outside, I wonder if I looked emotionless. What would be the right thing to say? 

I looked down and tried to hide the fact that I was blushing really hard.

"Um..Ceres?" Yato looked at me, trying to read my emotions.

"H-Huh? Yeah?" I looked up at him and as soon as I did, I regretted it.

"You're.. blush-" 

"No i'm not," I quickly said.

He looked down, "Well, that's your answer. I need to go do something, you should go rest."

He turned around and started walking, but, I quickly grabbed the bottom of his shirt, trying not to drop the note, "Wait!"

"I-I.."

"I love you too!" I closed my eyes, waiting for his answer, but, there was nothing. Only silence that was unbearable. Suddenly, I felt two arms on my waist. I opened my eyes to see Yato hugging me.

"Yato.." I dropped the note and it flew away with the strong wind.

He let go and smiled, blushing slightly, "That makes me happy."

I didn't know what to say back. I felt like I was floating on clouds, and could fall any moment.

He started walking again. Why is he so hard to understand? He looks so emotionless, so pained, so scarred.. But, a second ago, he was smiling.

"C-Can I come?!" I asked anxiously. I didn't know where he was going, I just wanted to stay by his side, even if I was still recovering. 

"You're hurt, you should probably go back and rest," he looked at me with worried eyes.

"Why? Want me to leave that bad, hmm?" I asked. It was only a joke, but, maybe he took it the wrong way.

"No! I mean..Well, i'm going to go find Bishamon. Ruri couldn't give me all the answers, I don't think she will, anyway. But, we still need to know why Bishamon killed you. I think it involves Ruri."

He put so much thought into this.. I didn't even know all of this was on his mind until now.

 "I'll go..You don't have to go," I said.

His eyes widened, "There's no way i'm letting you go with those injuries, and alone."

I sighed. He's so stupid. Didn't he read the note? I glanced at my hands to see if I still had it.

It's..gone? I looked around. It couldn't have gone too far, right? 

It was no where in sight.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused.

"Where is it?! How can I lose it just like that?" I sighed.

"Wheres what?" 

"The note!"

His eyes glistened, "You read it?"

I nodded, glaring at him, "You should've told me about it.."

He looked down, "There's no way I can get you involved in that stuff. I'm not losing you."

"You could've at least told me. I'm your Regalia, you can't fight them alone!" I kept looking around until something caught my attention. It was under a bush, hiding with the leaves. I picked it up and examined it before I opened it. It wasn't the same note that I had before. It read,

"Dear, God of Calamity
You must meet us at Golden Dusk Shrine after the truth reveals, or we will unsheathe our swords and end you. We'll be watching.
The Cataclysmic"

I looked at Yato, worried, "What does this mean?" I asked, handing him over the note. He read it and clenched his fists, "They want to kill me."

I looked down, remembering the old note. 

Where is it..? 

I kept looking around, under cars, in trees, incase it flew into one, and anything that I could see in sight.

As I was walking, I felt something on my shoe. Picking it up, I realized it was the note.

"Yato, I found it!" It read,

"Dear, God of Calamity
We are The Cataclysmic, servants of our master, Ruri. We are here to capture you, as our master demands. You will be hers, and no one else shall have you. Turn yourself in, or be put to sleep." 

Yup, it's the note..

"Didn't Ruri give up..?" I asked after turning around.

He shrugged, "I don't know. She said she did."

"What does all of this mean? 'Before the truth reveals?'"

"I don't get it either, but, if they put it that way, that means the truth is most likely going to reveal."

I sighed, "That makes no sense. There's no truth to be reve-"

"Wait, it might mean the truth from Bishamon," he interrupted, "Ruri didn't want to tell me the actual truth behind Bishamon wanting to kill you, maybe thats why.."

Ruri..? What would she know?

"Oh, well, incase you wanted to know, Ruri said something about 'getting rid of you' which didn't make sense, since, Bishamon said she killed you," he said as if he read my mind.

"Oh," was all I could utter.

Suddenly, I felt a large pressure of air driving towards me. Turning around, I saw a woman with a black hat that rested on her long, pale blonde hair grown to her heels, and bright purple eyes. Bishamon.

She smirked as her lion got closer, "Miss me?"

A/N
No Bishamon, no one really missed you. Okay maybe someone. But still.

OOh that was a short chapter. Well, I hope you liked it. Writers block but I know what's gonna happen after this and so sorry for the slow updates! D: Thanks for all the votes and comments <3 
Oh and, should I put "Ceres' P.O.V" or "Hera's P.O.V" Do you think Yato should still call Hera Ceres? Comment to tell me ^-^
I totally think this chapter was confusing and you were probably really curious through out it, if you're confused just inbox me or comment and i'll answer :D Remember, there were TWO NOTES. The first note that was read was the newer note, the second note was the old note that Hera had when Yato was talking to Ruri. It didn't say howww she got it, but you can guess. He probably just dropped it and she picked it up XD bai~