𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝑇𝑦𝑙𝑒𝑟

"I missed you too, Ty"

I keep replaying Liv's words in my head, wondering if this is all just a dream. It feels so surreal, for her to just take me back so quickly after what I've done, but that's my Livvy. She's the kindest person I know. It's like she lives in her own world where everything is just sunshine and rainbows, which does worry me as to what she'll do when she sees how dark life can get. I just hope I can protect her from it as long as possible.

When I told her I missed her, I saw her eyes light up again. She became that bright Liv I remember, not that she was really too upset. She just became a little duller, but it all disappeared when I said those words. I saw the hope for a new future for our friendship, and who am I to ruin that.

I wasn't planning on telling her why I did it, because I thought she would just kick me out the room and get back to work with Logan.

Speaking of the devil, I see him walking to his locker, so I walk over to him. I just wanted to settle few things.

"Hey Logan, how you doing?" He spins around in shock, looking startled to see me. He may have assumed I was annoyed at him for being with Liv at break, but its not that I was annoyed about.

As if he can sense my thoughts he starts to defend himself, from what I'm not too sure, "Look Ty, don't get mad about it okay. You don't even care about her, so I didn't see a need to tell you. Why did you even come in acting you own Olivia, when you haven't even talked to her in over a year? You really confuse me Ty," his words make annoyance prick at my skin. Who is he to say I don't care about her, he doesn't know anything.

"Logan all I wanted to say is that you have no right lying to me, we gotta tell each other everything okay?" I look at him right in the eyes and add, "and I want to talk about you and Liv later after basketball try-outs," and with that I walk away.

As I begin to walk away, Ashley bumps straight into me. Something tells me she did it on purpose, because her now see-through white t-shirt is clinging to her skin like a second skin and she feigns a look of innocence. Ashley Sanchez is anything but innocent. "Oh my god, I'm so clumsy. Did I get any on you?" She uses this as a chance to run her hand down my chest, to I guess 'feel if it's wet'. Like you couldn't see it's all over her and not me. "No Ashley I'm fine, now can you move I need to leave," She takes me by surprise when she rests her hand on my bicep, leans up on her tip-toes and whispers in my ears, "What you got a girlfriend you need to tend to?" Disgusted by her insinuations I push her off me and mutter, "What the fuck is wrong with you." I don't often swear but when things like this happen, I think it's a very reasonable thing to do. We're 12, not 15 or 16. I have no idea why Ashley is like this, I'm sure there's a reason but I try not to give her what she wants by thinking about anything to do with her. I met Ashley last year at the beginning of Middle School, she had moved here that summer. Since her dad owns a famous tech company, Ashley automatically became the 'queen bee' of our school year. She's a spoilt brat that's for sure, but you can't deny she's pretty, and annoyingly enough she knows everyone thinks that. But one think is for sure, she isn't as pretty as my Angel.