08

Kentrell

"Nah nigga, you know how it is. Cough up the bands," I said. We were at a cookout and Quando and I betted on who would win in a fight out of Jayda and Starr. Starr won and he owes me $2k.

"I don't think so, Top. You don't deserve this." He took off making me chase after him.

Venus pulled up with Kaylee in my car.

"Aye, V. Are you stupid? Why you in my shit?" I asked her as she hopped out of the car. I tried to put my focus on the argument.

"Stop looking at my ass, bro. It's weird." She grabbed a case of drinks out of Kaylee's lap, and she immediately ran to Ben.

"I'm not looking at that saggy shit. Just want to know why you in my car," I said. I scanned over her body. Has her ass always been this fat?

"You doing it again, Kentrell." I grabbed her hand and walked to the card table.

"Hey, V. Yo shit look right in them shorts," BabyJoe said making me smack him in the head.

"Thanks I guess. Let's play Uno," she said and hopped on my lap.

"You can't reverse a draw 4, dumbass!" Quando yelled as Three put 5 reverses on his draw 4s.

"Just past the blunt back, asshole," V said. She took 3 puffs out of it and passed it to me.

"When you learn how to smoke like dat, guh?" I asked.

"I don't know. You need to stop carrying guns on you all the time, I can't even sit right." She shifted on me making me groan.

"Shut the fuck up, V. You'on even know whatchu doin." She continued to shift on me.

"Boy shut the fuck up and get the gun away from me," she said. "You know what I'm gonna get it myself."

She reached for my print and rubbed it a little.

"Don't start nun you can't finish, V." She looked at me confusingly.

"Which gun is this? It's big," she said making me laugh.

"You done got me started." I passed the blunt to Kaylee and unbuckled my pants a little.

"Oop, Gaulden. You nasty," she said.

"Don't nobody want that shit, V,"'I said.

"Ion want no potato salad. It's nasty," V said while piling her plate up with ribs.

"V you gon be shittin everywhere tonight," Ben said making us laugh.

"No," she said and piled her plate up with more ribs.

"Keke having a party again tonight, y'all comin?" 3 said as he poured himself a glass of koolaid.

I looked at Venus to make sure she isn't uncomfortable.

"We can stay here if you want," I offered to her.

"I don't know yet." She sat down and started eating her food slowly.

"Well we bout to go head and go. See ya there slime." It was just me and Venus in the kitchen.