17

Venus *5 months later*

"Thank you two for coming together," I said.

Kentrell continued mugging Duke as he played with the strings on his hoodie.

"Now, Kentrell. Explain what you told me," I said.

He raised his eyebrow at me. "What?"

"When we left the hotel and came back to the school," I said. "Explain."

"Mane V I told you all dat I can remember. What else you want from me?" He said.

Duke smacked his lips. "Just hurry up so I can lay up under her."

I blushed at his comment. "On my soul, fuck you V," Kentrell said.

"What?" I asked him. "I'm so tired of you always treating me like this."

"Like what? YOU the one who treating me bad. You got this lyin ass fuck nigga in here talkin sweet. He playin you, V," he said. "I'm not here for the bullshit. I'll see you at school."

"Mane who a fuck nigga? Not me," Duke also got up.

"Yes you, nigga," Kentrell pushed him.

"Ok, let's not get to crazy," I said attempting to pull Duke down.

"Don't put ya hands on me, nigga," Duke pushes him back.

Kentrell ran to him and started landing punches directly on his face. You could hear the cracks of nose.

"Stop please," my voice cracked.

Duke hopped on top of him and attempted to punch him in his face, but Kentrell dodged them.

I pulled Duke off of him and sat them back on the couch.

"Can we converse like normal people?" I asked them. "Now do you mind telling your side of the story?"

"Yeah," Kentrell mumbled. "I was drunk and this dumbass nigga was in the bed with 3 other bitches tryna fuck on me."

"Nah that's not what happened. I saw YOU pulling out condoms tryna come onto me. Don't switch stories," Duke said.

I scoffed at Kentrell's lies. I wouldn't have expected him to lie like this.

"Nigga you a damn lie. Ian gotta problem with whatever a nigga do with his dick, but yeen gotta lie to Venus," Kentrell defended himself.

"Why I gotta lie? That's you," Duke said. "Venus Rose Matthews, I would never lie to you!"

I stared at Kentrell. "Oh so what, you don't believe me?" He asked me.

"You have always lied to me. Ever since I met you," I said.

"V, what in the hell?!" He yelled. "Ian saying imma saint but I'm betta than this fuck nigga."

"Nah that's what that is. He just jealous of our relationship," Duke said.

"I think so, too," I said.

"V?! Venus? You fa real right now? Mane say, slime whatchu doin?" Kentrell said.

"He just jealous cause I got the girl he couldn't have," Duke said. I ran up to hug Duke and he hugged me back.

"Are you jealous, Kentrell?" I asked him.

He stared at me with his mouth open. A tear fell out of his eye.

He lunged at Duke sending blows to his face.

"No get up!" I yelled.

Kentrell punched his repeatedly until Duke has blood comping out of his face and his knuckles turn purple.