1

"Thank you again, Venus," my last client for the day thanked me as she paid and left my hair salon.

I smiled at her as she walked out of the salon.

I deeply sighed. "At least I'm making money," I said to myself.

I grabbed the broom and dustpan out of the storage closet as I began to lock up shop.

As the procrastinator I am, I started to scroll on my phone. I mindlessly scrolled, until I stopped on a post.

'38Baby2 Out Now 🔥!' The post said.

I rushed to my speakers to turn on the album.

I shuffled the album songs and landed on 'I-10 Baby.' I played the music and started to clean.

After all of the sweeping, wiping down, and mopping - and the playing Treat You Better for 100 times - I finally closed up.

I strolled happily to the exit to lock the front door, when a large ass foot stopped it.

"We are closed, Ben," I tightly smiled at him.

"Nah, retwist my shit. Remember dat time you used me as a mannequin head for dat busted ass wig you made? Yeah hook me up," he loudly said as him, 3three, Babyjoe and KD rushed into my studio and started tampering with the products displayed on the wall.

"Bestie, why the fuck you got this model for your hair?" KD questioned me. "She bald?"

"Can you stop touching stuff?" I scolded him. "You too,3."

He looked back at me with his mouth stuffed with candy at the front desk. "Hmm?"

"That nigga mouth always full," Babyjoe joked, earning a few candy pieces thrown at him.

"Ok, now pick dat shit up and leave Venus shop, you whores," Ben said as I finished his last lock.

"You leave, too," I said.

He looked back at me with a fake look of hurt on his face. "Ion wanna come back to dis dirty shop anyway."

They rushed out of the studio, leaving me with more mess to clean.

I sighed and started picking up bottles and candy wrappers.

As I finally got to close up shop, Duke pulled up in my second car.

"Let's go, the game bout to come on, bae," he said.

I entered in the car. "No hi or hello?" I asked him.

He U-turned and headed for my house.

"Alrighty then," I laughed. "How was your day?"

"Good except for dat nasty ass bacon you made this morning. That shit tasted like pig," he said.

'Just breathe, V. He not that dumb,' I reassured myself.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Did you take out the trash like I asked?" I inquired him.

"Hell nah. It's a woman's job to clean. I'm the man of the house," he cackled.

"Speaking of jobs, when are you gonna get one? The shop's getting kind of light, so money not gonna come in as fast as it did when I first started," I said to him.

"Mane don't question me about that shit. I'm on it," he mugged me.

"And by 'it' you mean yo ass, nigga? I'm doing shit ya mama should've been doing," I said.

"Don't get smart with me. I'll kill you," he said as he flashed a weak ass gun in my eyes.

"Boring ass threats," I whispered and hopped out of the car.

I walked upstairs to start my night routine, but first I set up my camera.

"Hi guys welcome back to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be showing you guys my night routine," I said.

As I finished up my video, I got a notification.

'nba_youngboy started following you 17s.'

I was very confused. I shrugged off the thoughts and prepared for bed.

Ben must of had something to do with it.

• this book is so good that sometimes y'all forget to vote, right? Right?
• Go check out my book 'Puddin'. Starring a new character besides Venus and Asteria since I used the same face claim on 'Her Stalker' and this book 🙃
• ily mwah <3