13

Kentrell

Things have been getting back normal with me, V and Ben.

I walked down the hallways to see Venus and Duke all hugged up by the lockers.

I scoffed and walked away.

I walked in class and sat down at me and Venus usual seat.

"Hey Kentrell," a weird looking hoe said.

"Mane get back," I mugged her.

"Fa what? Venus fasho don't wantchu, ion know why you geekin over a raped pussy anyway," she said.

I jumped up and attempted to smack her, but Venus pulled me back.

"Come on, Ken. Don't pay attention to her," she said. "Come on."

"Uhhhh is there a problem, Gaulden?" Mr. Taylor asked me.

"We don't have one, Mr. T. We good," Venus smiled.

"Alright. So I'm gonna cut it short: I'm super ready for Christmas break you guys," he continued but I drowned him out.

Venus caressed my hand trying to calm me down.

"Calm down, Ken. Don't let her get you so worked up," she whispered to me.

"Mane, V I hate when people say stupid shit boutchu, guh. And I can't do nun cause imma get in trouble. It's stressful, ma," I vented to her.

"That's so sweet of you to say. Don't worry. I'm going to be okay," she whispered.

"So yeah, that's what I'm going to do during Christmas break. We are hosting a junior's Christmas Resort. Juniors only," he said to the class as they got excited.

"Aww man," V mumbled.

"What?" I smirked.

"Duke is a senior, so I can't see him," she mumbled.

"You'll be ight, V. It's just 1 and half week," I said.

"You right, Ken. You always know what to say," she said.

Venus

"You all packed?" Kentrell asked me as we got ready to go to the school.

"Yea," I mumbled. I'm gonna miss Duke but I need to rebuild my bond with Kentrell.

"Ight," he said. He put my bags in the trunk and we headed to the school.

We pulled up to the school. It was quiet and cold, considering it was 7 am.

"Okay, you guys! We are going to get with partners. Now since there is an uneven amount of girls to boys, some people will share a room with the different gender, understand? Now since you guys are almost seniors, I trust you. Starting with Gaulden and Venus. You guys will be partners," the principal yelled into the microphone.

"Oh my god. That's so good," I sighed. "Did you do this, Gaulden?"

"Maybe. It took a little fingering but we partnas," he said as we boarded the bus.