14

Kentrell

"We won!" I said as I grabbed the flag from the pole.

"Y'all wanna play capture the flag again?" Ben asked making Venus groan.

"I want to go to the mall or something. This hotel is kinda boring," she said.

"Fuck you, V. Whatchu want from the mall?" I said making her look at me confusingly.

"Boy why you keep saying fuck her?" Ben's bitch asked me.

"Mane guh shut the fuck up. I'm talkin to my ole lady not yo ugly ass," I said making Ben laugh.

"He gotchu," he mumbled.

"Back to you, V. I'll getchu anything you want," I said. "Just say it and it's yours."

"I want Duke. Can you give me him?" She asked.

I sighed deeply and hung my head. "Nah I can't."

I got to remember that she in a serious relationship, and she don't want nun to do with me. She just my partner for now.

"Well then, I don't know. Thanks for trying though," she said and walked away with that girl.

"Mane she so stuborn," I said to myself.

Venus

"I love you too, Duke," I said into the phone. I really missed him.

"Bye, V. Be careful," he said and hanged up.

I laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Something don't feel right.

Kentrell came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You can change in the bathroom. It's enough space," I told him.

"I want to change partnas, V. Ion like you anymore," he said as he slid on his black shirt.

"Boy I really don't give a fuck. The rooms are all packed anyway," I said.

He laughed in response. "Nah, ion want nobody on this trip. I saw this bad bitch and I want her for the night, so get out."

"Nigga I'm not leaving just cause you want a girl. YOU can leave," I said while pointing my finger in his face.

"Get ya finger out my face, V. Not fucking playing with you right now," he said.

"Bitch this my room too, the fuck. I'm not leaving just cause you want a girl in here," I yelled.

"Fine, hoe. Just stay in here. You into that freaky shit? You must wanna hear me fuckin ha up?" He laughed again.

"Don't fucking play with me, bitch. I'm not bout to hear you and her with that shit," I said.

He rolled his eyes and sprayed cologne on himself and then into my face. "She comin in 5. Stay here if you want."

"I'll will," I said.

I pulled the extra covers off of the bed and made a fort on the other side of the room.

I stacked the fort with books, snacks and my computer to watch movies.

After a few seconds, I heard a door open and a short light skin girl with a nice body came in.

"Hey, Trell," she hugged him.

"Hey, ma. How you doing?" He said and hugged her back.

I looked away cause I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned on Home Alone and scrolled on my phone.

The sounds of skin clapping, bed creaks, and moaning filled the room.

I attempted to turn up the Computer, but they seemed to get louder the more I turned up the volume.

"Cum in me," she yelled.

I got up and walked out the room.

"I thought you was gangsta, V?" Kentrell yelled as I walked down the hall.

I don't know why, but tears started to blur my vision.

Everytime I even try with that boy, I'm always left with pain.

I truly want him as a friend, but he doesn't even care about my feelings. What kind of friendship is that?

I walked up to principal Smith. "Hey, Mrs. Smith, is there anyway I can switch rooms?"

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked me.

"I'm rooming with Gaulden, and we had a little argument. So if it's alright with you, I can go ask around if someone wants to switch?" I said to her.

"Yeah, go ahead," she said.

I walked up to a group of girls and sat by them. "Hey y'all."

"Hey you V, right? Gaulden put you in his songs all the time," one girl said.

"Huh? What he be saying?" I asked them.

"He be talkin bout how he got feelings for a girl, but she gotta older nigga. And he be dropping hints that it's you," she answered.

"Awe. That's nice to know," I said.

"Whatchu mean nice to know? You must got feelings for him too?" She asked me.

"Of course not. I just be wondering bout his music too," I answered.

I got feelings for him and Duke.

"But I came over here to ask if you guys wanna switch-" I started. They immediately got up and started begging me for my spot.

"Well all of y'all let's go and see what he wants to do."

Kentrell

"Let's go again," Tailia said.

"Mane, Tay that was our 3rd round. I'm tired," I said.

"You is not tired. You be talkin like you last all night," she mumbled and got dressed.

"Mane that be in my songs, hoe," I said.

There was a hard knock on the door followed by a few giggles.

"Put yo clothes. This gotta be my roommate." I opened the door and a bunch of girls started piling in.

"You can pick a new sex toy for the night," Venus said. She walked over to the dresser and started packing her bags.

"Venus Rose Matthews, I swear to God if you'on open ya mouth," I said as those girls started touching on me and laying on my bed.

"Oh, we're no longer roomates. I'm switching," she said and went to the bathroom and got her skincare shit. "These girls offered to switch with me."

I looked back at the group of girls and saw them attempting to seduce me, play fighting, fighting with Tailia, and acting a damn fool.

"Mane, V you fucked up for this one," I said making her laugh dryly.

"I'm the fucked up one, huh? You real funny," she said. "Can you hurry up and pick one?"

"Fasho." I grabbed the first one I saw as she started screaming and jumping up and down. "This one."

"Come on Yasmine. Come get your stuff so I can room with Naja," Venus said.

"The rest of y'all get the fuck," I yelled making them leave my room.

"That's the girl you be talking bout in ya songs, huh?" Tailia asked me.

I slowly nodded. "Yeah."

"Hmph. She cute. Good luck with ya new roommate," she said. "Call me for another nut."