vibrator - wanda × y/n

y/n hardly ever took time to herself and now that she had finished the mission with hardly any good outcome she wanted to "let off some steam". she just felt so angry she decided to make herself feel better by ✨pleasuring✨ herself.

walking into her room she slammed the door shut and threw her shoes onto the floor. reaching into the back of her wardrobe, she grabbed a small box and pulled it out. her hands clasped around the lid and pulled it open to find the thing that had satisfied her on many occasions. it was about the size of two of her fingers and she quickly pulled it out of the box. she sat on her bed and pulled her panties down so that she had enough room to push it up. and with one flick of a switch she felt all her troubles falling away.

she immediately felt her mind wandering to the one person who she wanted to replace the vibrator with. wanda. she couldnt help but imagine her standing there nude about to complete y/n's happiness. she felt herself let out small moans which grew bigger as she imagined all the things wanda would do to her.

"wanda..." y/n moaned softly.
"wanda... fuck me..." she moaned again louder this time.
"y/n?" wanda said in reply.
after processing what had just happened y/n sat bolt up to see wanda glancing down at her with a mischievous grin on her face. she tried desperately to switch of the vibrator.
"i-i-i-" y/n stuttered.
"yes my darling?" wanda's grin grew wider.
"how long- how did u-" y/n said her cheeks a dark crimson colour.
"so... u think about me? when self pleasuring?"
"I-I-I- I mean- its just-" y/n couldnt seem to find the right words to complete her sentence.
"well this just isn't right" wanda said looking down at y/n.
"I'm sorr-" y/n started to say but wanda swiftly cut her off.
"if u have fantasies like this of me... well then we better just make them come true." wanda said as she started to unzip her black high heel boots.
"wha- what did u say??" y/n said outstanded.
"isnt this what u want y/n?" wanda said as she moved closer to y/n "dont u want me to fuck you..."
y/n couldnt think of what to do so she just sat there speechless.
"well?" wanda said as she started to move her hands up y/n's thigh.
"yes." y/n said quickly as wanda's hand reached the top.
"well then we best get started" she smirked.

wanda pulled y/n into a passionate kiss as she started to unbutton her shirt, which quickly fell to the floor. her hands next moved down her back until she was pulling y/n's skirt down as she went. she pulled away for a second letting the two breathe before she began kissing down y/n's neck and to her breasts, leaving many love bites around her bra,  which she soon unhooked. wanda gave her a soft push before kneeling over y/n.
"you're mine now" she whispered in y/n's ear making y/n's breath catch in her throat.
"yes... mummy" y/n replied.
at that, wanda purred slightly before whispering in her ear "that's a good girl".
wanda toyed with y/n letting her fingers venture closer and then away again.
"please..." y/n moaned softly
"please what darling?" wanda said acting innocent
"please... please fuck me mummy" y/n said with a certain need in her tone.
so wanda smiled and pulled out the vibrator which y/n had forgotten was still in and replaced it with a finger. her heart hammered in her chest as wanda started to pump in and out. she felt small moans escape her mouth, eager to receive more. wanda saw the hunger in y/n's eyes and began to suck gently on her on breasts. she sucked and she pumped making y/n moan harder and harder. much harder that any vibrator had ever caused. soon wanda added a second finger and practically doubled y/n's pleasure. she found herself arching her back against her white bed sheets that would soon be white for another reason.
"more..." she managed to get out between moans "give me more..."
"alright darling, if u say so.." wanda said before returning to leaving love bites all over y/n's chest. wanda pushed in another finger and the moan that escaped y/n's mouth could have woken the entire building if it hadnt been for the super thick walls tony had put in (he was always gettin up to things like this). y/n knew she was gonna hit her high and as wanda pumped harder than y/n could ever imagine possible, she let it all out. wanda smiled and began to kiss y/n through her moans, feeling them vibrate in her mouth, still pumping hard. y/n continued to moan hard and let out all her "pleasure". wanda, happy with the reaction she had got, slowly pulled her fingers out and began to slowly lick them clean of all the "pleasure" that had escaped from y/n, who lay breathing heavily on the mattress. 
"that... was... heavenly..." y/n whispered between breaths.
"you bet it was darling" wanda said after she had licked all of the juice off her hands.

the two girls began to clean up before heading downstairs. they found the rest of the avengers watching a movie.
"hay girls, where have you been?" Tony said.
"oh er, we were just chatting" wanda replied.
"wait..." nat said looking between the two with a suspicious look on her face, "I know that look... wait. did u guys-"
wanda lurched forward and put her hand over nats mouth before dragging her out with a red faced y/n closely behind.
"before u shout in front of the whole damn team, yes, yes we did." wanda smirked.
nat smiled and nodded as if showing her approval "good for you two."

Marvel Smut ;)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें