puppet - peter 1 × peter 2 × peter 3 × y/n

for those who very sadly haven't watched no way home (get on it):
• peter 1 - tom holland
• peter 2 - bully maguire
• peter 3 - andrew garfield
but i will mostly just call them by the actor's name as it's easier, except when the characters are calling their names.

also bucky and steve are y/n's brothers (don't ask questions)

—————————————————————————

"oh please we all know you watch mako mermaids y/n" tobey said rolling his eyes.
"for the thousandth time I DO NOT" y/n yelled back.
"then why is it in your continue watching?" tobey questioned.
"BECAUSE MORGAN WAS WATCHING IT" y/n shoved tobey in the chest watching as he fell backwards off the bed.
tom burst out laughing "look let's just forget about this... come on let's pick a movie already"
"finally. right i'll get the booze" andrew said hopping off the bed.
"oo don't forget the popcorn!" tom said pointing at andrew.
"really 1? popcorn?" andrew said raising one eyebrow.
"well yeah you can't watch a movie without popcorn..." tom said slowly.
andrew shook his head and walked out the door.

"right what movie are we watching?" tobey said smoothing out his hair.
"how about nativity?" tom said
"really? nativity?" tobey questioned
"well yeah it's a good film!"
"it's a kids film..."
"that doesn't mean it's not good!"
"you shock me sometimes"

y/n watched as they continued on like this for about five more minutes until andrew walked through the door with three bottles of vodka and some shot glasses.
"finally" y/n jumped up and grabbed one of the bottles. she popped the lid off and took a large swig of the burning liquid.
"woah steady on there honey bunches, don't wanna get drunk before the films even started" andrew chuckled.
"oh you underestimate how much i can drink before even getting tipsy." y/n replied.
"is that a challenge?" andrew smirked.
"maybe it-" y/n started.
"woah woah let's just watch the film alright?" tobey said snatching the bottle from y/n and taking a little sip.
andrew huffed but sat down on the bed. "what are we watching anyway?"
"nativity." tom stated rewarded by a raised eyebrow from andrew.
"no home alone." tobey said.
"you're literally so old." tom complained.
"hay im the same age as you!"
"yeah but from like a whole different generation"
"SHUT UP. god they've been on like this ever since u left" y/n said to andrew rolling her eyes "let's just watch die hard."
"fine with me" andrew said pouring vodka into the shot glasses.
"and me" tobey agreed.
"fine" tom said.

after about an hour the four were quite drunk and starting to get bored of the film. y/n looked at andrew while taking a swig of vodka before placing her hands on his jaw and pulling him towards her. she put her lips on his and let the vodka run into his mouth. he pulled away swallowing it with a huge smirk on his face.
tobey and tom were seeing who could who could successfully pour the vodka across all the shot glasses without spilling. so far neither of them had had any luck.
"you know what we should do?" tobey said with a little slur.
"what?" tom asked staring into his eyes.
"play spin the bottle truth or dare." he replied.
"i'm in" y/n said.
"yeah me too" the others agreed.

tom took one of the empty bottles and spun it. it landed on tobey.
"right truth or dare?" tom asked.
"dare"
"take of your shirt and flex your abs."
"alright.." tobey smirked. he grabbed his shirt and tugged it over his head before tightening his muscles for show. he then grabbed the bottle and spun it.
"y/n" he said slowly "truth or dare?"
"dare always." she replied.
"okay... try to give 3 a hard on"
y/n smiled mischievously. she stood up and placed her arms around andrew's neck. she sat down on his lap and began to grind. he tilted his head back with slightly parted lips and she knew it was working. she whispered something in his ear and she felt movement beneath her. she looked down and smirked. andrew glared at her as she walked back over to her seat.