professor barnes - bucky × y/n

y/n jumped out of her car as soon as the engine had died and began to run up to the front entrance. this was the third time this week she was late for professor barnes' class and she knew she had it in for herself today.

luckily his class was right near the entrance so she ran to a stop at the doors and pushed them open. professor barnes looked at her with an expression she couldn't quite read.

"late again, y/l/n?" he said staring at her through his black rimmed glasses that managed to make his perfectly shaped face and amazingly sharp jawline even more beautiful.

y/n tried not to focus on how damn sexy he looked in his smart outfit and instead on her excuse.
"I'm very sorry sir, I just-"

"stop. I can't bare to listen to one of your excuses again. just sit down and we will discuss this in my office after class." he said before pointedly returning to the class and ignoring her for the rest of the hour.

she sat at her desk in silence only speaking when someone asked to borrow a spare piece of paper. she tried hard to focus, honestly. but when a ripped, sexy, beautiful, dare I say sexy again, man was pacing a couple rows in front of her as he talked with such understanding and passion she was latched on every word (though none of it stayed in her memory for long), it was understandably quite difficult.

at one point she could've sworn he blushed a little when his eyes landed on her bur she couldn't be sure.

she was almost sad to leave when the hour came to an end but as she walked to the exit she heard her name being called.

"y/n."she turned around "forgetting something?"

"right" her cheeks flushed pink "sorry."

he took a second, collecting some papers, before heading into his connecting office. y/n followed, holding her computer up to her chest, feeling slightly nervous but excited. though she wasn't completely sure why.

he turned to look at her.

"look sir-" she started.

he shushed her. "y/n I just dont understand."

she stared at him blankly.

"you're such an intelligent woman, I could ask you any question and you'd know the answer. you have great grades. yet you cant, for the life of you, turn up on time."

she snorted slightly "I'm not half as smart as you think I am."

"you are. you're very smart" he subtly glanced her up and down "and very-" he stopped short, looking away.

"very what sir?" y/n asked faking innocence.

"it doesnt matter. all I want is for you to try a bit harder to show up on time."

"of course sir." she said keeping the mask of innocence "maybe I could even show up early? help you with some things, you know, spend more time with you..." her mask slipped slightly allowing her as smirk before she put tit up again.

flustered, bucky said a bit too fast "what?"

"oh... sorry sir, I was only saying I could help you with some paperwork. maybe if we get close you could even let me use your favourite pen... I can write for a while you know, without my wrist getting tired..."

bucky's eyes darkened. "dont play these games with me." he stated, his tone spilling with venom.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean?" y/n asked smirking more.

"you know exactly what I mean." he said finaly pouncing. his metal arm (which no one knew where it had come from but everyone talked about) gripped her neck roughly, shoving her against the wall. his free hand reached towards the door and slowly twisted the lock until they heard a click.

"now... you're going to pay for teasing me like that." he smirked.

"well how romantic." y/n chuckled.

he released her from his grip and pushed the contents from on top of his desk in a very movie-like fashion. he pushed her onto it and kissed her passionately. his hands began to wander down her back, searching underneath her top. he began to pull it over her head. he unclipped her bra and smiled at the sight. he began to kiss down her neck letting his hands drop lower until they were in her jeans and fiddling with her underwear. she felt herself sit bare on the table and watched as he made his way down until eventually his tongue was on her 'lips'. she let out a soft moan. he found her clit and began to tease her gently, then gettin harder. her moans grew (as did he if you know what I mean *winky face*) as he gave her the pleasure she had so been longing for. he stood up panting slightly.

"how was that for you doll?"

"mmm wonderful... daddy"

his eyes grew hungry with want and slammed his lips against hers, biting down on her lower lip. she searched around his belt umbuckling it slowly before reaching for his zipper. although she found his jeans had become significantly larger, or rather what was inside them had, so she struggled to pull down the zip.

"ah very excited I can see" she said smirking at him.

he hands fastened around her neck again squeezing gently as he said "dont fuck with me."

his cold snarl just turned her on even more and she began to quicken her efforts.

"fine then. I'll just fuck you."

soon his trousers and underwear were down by his ankles on the floor and she took a second to admire his 9 inches.

he smirked this time "like what you see?"

she scoffed "oh hell yeah."

he pushed himself inside of her, letting in his full length. she made a noise that was some in between a moan and a scream. he began to pump slowly, moving his hips rhythmically into hers. as he sped up, his grip on her thighs tightened. they both moaned as their hips moved in sync, pumping in and out, their faces so close they could taste each other's minty breath. y/n felt him twitch inside of her, and they let out all their delicious juices.

afterwards they pulled their clothes back on wordlessly and attempted to compose themselves.

"right" he said "if anyone asks I was helping you with some work you couldn't complete-"

"now why do I have to seem dumb?" she protested.

"because if you go along with it and dont make me lose my job we can go back to my place and have round two."

"thank you so much for your help on this work, I dont know what I would've done without this tutoring session." she smiled innocently.

"good. now follow me."

he led them out fo the office and the almost made it to the doors without being spotted.

"ah professor, how are you?" the headmaster said to him.

"very well thank you Sam." bucky said glancing warning at y/n.

"good to hear. what have you two been up to?" he glanced at y/n.

"ah sir was just helping me with some work I didnt understand." y/n learned in to stage whisper "got yourself a good teacher Mr Brown."

he chuckled slightly "very good. alright be on your way."

he walked off and the two hurried out the the doors.

"well done doll. might just have a surprise for you at mine to reward that spectacular show." he smirked.

she stared at him "you are so fuckimg hot you know that."