pt.2 sisters? - yelena × nat × y/n

sorry I havent posted in a while x

after rushing out of the restaurant, the three girls got in nat's car and began to drive home. y/n and yelena were sitting in the back as nat drove ad quickly as she could, back to the tower.

yelena began getting impatient in the back and placed her hand on y/n's lower thigh. she began humming to a tune y/n didnt recognise as she moved her hand slowly up y/n's thigh. y/n felt her breath catch in her throat as yelena's fingers lingered at the top of her thigh before moving softly inwards.

yelena's fingers found the zipper and breathtakingly slowly unzipped it. y/n felt a churning for her to go faster. yelena found the top of y/n's silk underwear and slid her hands inside. her touch was warm. she pushed her fingers down slightly, teasingly tracing the top of y/n's clit. y/n let out a quiet moan. this grabbed nat's attention.

"hay hay. this isnt fair just because I'm driving I miss out?" nat said annoyed.
"oh calm down nat" yelena replied.
nat just huffed before turning her attention back to the road. yelena stuck the tip of her finger into y/n making her moan again, louder this time. yelena stifled her moans by placing her lips onto y/n's, kissing her and biting down on her bottom lip.

this time, nat didn't let it slide. she drove down into the closest alley she could find and climbed into the back seat.
"not missing out on this am I?" she said smirking.
nat pulled yelena's hand away from y/n, replacing it with her own. she let her fingers linger around y/n's clit before sliding in. y/n let a moan slip. but, as nat dug deaper, y/n had a thought. although she was thoroughly enjoying this, she gently pulled nat's hand away. nat looked at her with a mixture of shock and what seemed to be hurt.
"dont worry, you were doing a great job sweetcheaks," she directed at nat before facing both if them "but I had a slightly different idea..."

y/n turned so she was facing the back car seat and nelt on the floor of the car. she gestured for the two of them to get closer together. so with slight strange glances at each other, nat and yelena moved closer to eachother. y/n smiled. she leaned closer to nat, lifting up the skirt of her dress and pulling down what was underneath. she felt nat stiffen slightly. she suspected that nat had never really been a bottom before. y/n began to gently tease nat with her tongue causing nat to let out a soft moan. she let her tongue slip inside and nat softened around her. nat began to moan louder. that was when yelena got bored.
"hay y/n? in your different idea what am I supposed to do?!"
y/n pulled out of nat, smirking at yelena. "you want a go then?"
she moved over to yelena, spreading her legs wide and pulling down her jeans. she moved close to yelena stopping just before she had reached yelena's clit letting her breath warm it up. she slowing traces her tongue around the outside. yelena got impatient and bucked her hips towards y/n. y/n pulled away and whilst looking yelena directly in the eye, she pushed yelena back down again. she began to tease yelena again. when she eventually began to push her tongue into yelena, nat got bored.
"um y/n have u forgotten about me?"
y/n pulled out to look at nat.
"hay come on! u had to go and ruin it didnt u nat?" yelena huffed.
"hay dont blame me" nat said putting her hands up.
"now now... I'm sure theres a way we can fix this..." y/n said. she smirked as she she moved her hands towards the two girls. she let the index finger of her left hand slide gently into yelena whilst the index of her right pushed into nat. she was pleased to hear both of them let out a moan but she wanted more. y/n began to pump her fingers in and out of the two girls making their moans become louder. as she slipped the second fingers into the girls, yelena's head went back and her body arched against the seat. nat followed suit as y/n began to pump harder and harder. they're moans grew louder filling up the car.
"that's right. moan for me." y/n smirked "call out my name."
"oh y/n..." nat let out between moans.
"fuck me y/n... fuck me harder..." yelena managed.
with that, y/n pushed in a third finger.  soon, all she could hear were the loud, loud moans of the two sisters. she felt their pussies tightening around her, pulsing with pleasure.
y/n leaned in nat's direction. she started to slowly suck on her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to where her hands were pleasuring nat and leaving little marks as she went. she felt nat's whole body tremble as she let out the flow of cum y/n had been waiting for. she let herself swallow all the sweet juice as nat peaked.
she continued to let her fingers do the work as y/n moved over to yelena. she targeted a different spot.
"yelena, unbuttoned your shirt" she ordered.
yelena did as she was told.
"now unclip your bra." she ordered again.
and again, yelena did this.
"good girl..." y/n smirked. y/n began to kiss yelena's chest moving everywhere except the one place yelena especially wanted her to go. eventually she began to suck on one of yelena's breasts. as she sucked harder, yelena's moans grew louder and soon she had also let out all the pleasure she was feeling. y/n let herself swallow all that as well, enjoying the sweet taste of yelena.

after a while y/n felt her fingers tire so she gently slowed down. she pulled her fingers out of the two and licked them one by one, savouring the last taste of the girls. yelena and nat slumped against the seats, breathing heavily.
after a few seconds y/n said "now how was that for a plan?"
"truly fantastic" nat laughed.
"eh it was alright" yelena shrugged.
"ugh you bitch!" y/n said jokingly.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" yelena said as nat laughed.
"god I love u both.." y/n smiled before realizing what she had said. "uh I mean-"
"the feeling is mutual sweetheart" nat replied smiling.
"yeah, I love u too darling" yelena put in.
y/n sighed happily and moved to sit inbetween the two. they sat in silence for a while before y/n felt nat and yelena's eager hands sliding slowly towards her zipper...