the grammys - aaron taylor johnson x reader

AN: Hey guys, it's been a hot minute. Thought I might come back and try write another chapter.
I've decided to extend it to the actors as well as the characters because I really wanted to write one for Aaron. I'm picturing kind of bullet train him, but you choose how you want him to look ;)
Enjoyyyy

-------------------

Standing in the mirror she held up two dresses; one black with an open back and a slit up the leg, and the other a forest green with jewels along the seams. She had been staring at them for the last few minutes and still had no clue which one to wear. "Hey Jen!" she yelled down the stairs to her roommate, "I need help picking a dress." A few seconds later Jenny was peaking her head around the door to see. "Well now I can't tell from just that, try them both on. Go on give me a little fashion show." Jenny chuckled sitting on y/n's bed. "Alright but just for you" y/n said winking at Jenny.

Jenny had been y/n's closest friend since college, and she'd stuck with her the whole time y/n began to act and soon became famous for a few big films she'd been in, especially her most recent action/romance film with Aaron Taylor Johnson. They were inseparable and y/n loved Jenny like a sister.

"So? Which one is better?" y/n asked after having tried on both dresses. "Hmm" Jenny said "Okay i love the green, it goes so well with your skin tone. But, I think the shape of the black one just looks stunning on you, go with that one." Y/n smiled "perfect thanks Jen". Jenny, went back downstairs cooking some pasta and y/n began to get ready. She put her dress on, applied some light make-up, put on some high heels, and clipped her hair half up with a butterfly clip.

Before leaving, she stole some of Jenny's pasta and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She stepped into the car that had been ordered for her for the night, smiling at the driver. She had been to a few award shows but never the Grammy's so she was a bit nervous for the night. When they arrived the driver opened the door for her and she stepped out to face dozens of cameras that started flashing and clicking as she smiled and waved slightly. She walked into the venue looking around for someone she knew.

"Hey y/n" she heard a voice say from behind her and she spun around to see Aaron's smiling face. "Aaron!" she said hugging him "It's so good to see you". He smiled nodding before looking her up and down "Wow, you look.. I mean wow." She laughed blushing slightly "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself."

People began to move to their seats and Aaron took her arm leading them to their seats. As the host began talking to the audience, y/n sipped on her vodka lemonade. Sat on her table were Aaron, a few other costars from their recent movie, Jenifer Lawrence, and Chris Evans. The night went on and y/n was a few more drinks in but only feeling the buzz a little. She was having a conversation with Chris who was laughing and joking with her and Jenifer. His body was facing hers and at one point he laughed placing his hand gently on her thigh.

Aaron who had been sitting next to her quietly suddenly spoke up "Y/n-" he began his voice serious and his eyes slightly dark. But before he could say anything someone came up on stage to announce the best leading actress, the award y/n had been nominated for. She held her breath waiting for the winner to be announced. As soon as her name was called her mouth dropped open and she looked at Aaron in shock. She stood up to go on stage but Chris stood with her, enveloping her in a big hug. "Congrats y/n, you deserve it!" he whispered in her ear. She smiled thanking him and going on stage.

Taking the award she leaned in to the microphone "Wow, I mean wow. I'm so shocked and so grateful for this. I'd like to thank all my costars, Aaron, and every single member of the team that helped make this amazing film I was lucky enough to be a part of. I never imagined I would be standing here and honestly it wouldn't be happening without the support of my closest friend Jenny, so I want to thank her for always being there for me and pushing me. Thank you all so much." Y/n smiled walking off stage as everyone clapped.