revenge - bucky × sam × loki × y/n

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" y/n screamed. she was just about done with her dad's bullshit. he was always punishing her for everything. she put one millimetre of her toe out of line and he punished her. it wasn't fair, she was 17 now and he acted like she was still 6 and had no clue what kind of world she lived in.

"YES I BLOODY WELL CAN! YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER AND I WANT TO KEEP YOU SAFE SO IF THAT MEANS PUNISHING YOU SO YOU WON'T DO STUPID THINGS AGAIN THEN THATS WHAT I'LL HAVE TO DO!" tony shouted back.
"STOP TREATING ME LIKE A CHILD! I'M 17!!"
"if you want me to treat you like an adult then ACT LIKE ONE!"

y/n had lived with her dad for her whole life, she'd never even met her mum. she kind of thought of pepper as her mum now and she was a much nicer parent than tony. she didn't punish her for whatever she did and sometimes she even persuaded tony to dial down the punishment a bit.

y/n stormed off, done with the converstation. "COME BACK HERE Y/N" tony shouted after her but y/n just ignored him. she had many converstations (well arguments was probably a more appropriate word for it) like this and she knew exactly how it would end. tony would win as he always did because "he was the adult so he had the final say". y/n hated him for that.

she didn't understand his parenting ways. he was a lot like her with a do now, think later kind of personality so she never understood why he was so strict on her. he probably acted the same way when he was younger. besides, y/n knew she was a handful and was quite a hot-headed person but she did try to stay calm in these sort of situations. not that it worked very often.

letting her rage get the better of her, y/n slammed her door, making the whole room shake, and flopped onto her bed. she had begun to try and come up with all the ways she could get back at tony for grounding her when bucky knocked on the door.

"y/n? are u okay? can I come in?" he called through the door. y/n accepted and bucky opened the door to join her on the bed. "another argument with tony?" he questioned.
"yeah! he just doesn't get it! he's so fucking annoying. I swear to god if anyone has any suggestions on how to piss him off I'm all ears." she replied cracking her nuckles intimidatingly.
"wow, okay calm down y/n," he said taking her hands in his "I'm sure we can figure this out somehow. in fact, I might have an idea. I'll be back." bucky rushed out the door leaving y/n to sit sulking on her bed.

bucky returned half an hour later with a look of excitement mixed with nervousness on his face. "okay," he said "I have an idea but you have to promise to hear me out."
"o-okay..." y/n slightly confused whilst picking up on bucky's nervousness.
"right, so here we go." bucky stuttered "I talked to loki and sam and they're all in if you're in. so we were thinking that in order for you to get back at tony you'd have to do something big right? so... you could do it with us?"

y/n sat shocked for a full minute before saying "all of you?!?".
"well yeah.. I mean... I just thought it would be a good idea... sorry." bucky stood up, ready to leave.
"no wait! y/n said "I think thats a great idea! I was just shocked thats all. ha! dad is gonna be so mad! one quick question, how are we gonna do this?".
bucky smiled "dont worry we've thought it all through."

bucky explained the whole idea and the positioning in much detail whilst y/n sat nodding along. she was pretty happy with the whole idea. she could get back at her dad and have the experience of a life time. she'd never done it with more than one person at a time so this would be interesting.

while bucky gathered the boys, y/n tidied up a little. even though the whole point of his was just revenge, she felt like it was more than just that. she was kinda nervous. the boys were all going to see her naked which felt weird but not in a particularly bad way, more like a new experience.

y/n lay on the bed as the boys came in. she felt her heart flutter slightly at the sight of them all excited and awaiting. they had all been told their roles and each were eager to get started.

sam started it all off. he began to slowly kiss y/n whilst pulling her tshirt off. his hands roamed about, making himself at home. bucky then began to pull down her jeans and then her underwear. he slowly moved his hand upwards teasing y/n gently. loki removed his trousers and then took over from sam kissing y/n. as he did so she started to play around in his forbidden place teasing him until she felt him turn hard. at this point bucky was also hard and took this moment to push his dick into y/n. she felt a moan escape her mouth as bucky moved slowly inside of her. sam had unclipped her bra and had started to leave love bites all over her bare chest. it felt amazing. y/n slowly pulled away from loki to venture further with her tongue before slipping his tip into her mouth. as she pushed more and more in, loki began to moan. his moans filled the room. bucky started to go harder, wanting y/n to moan like loki was and that was just what she did. she felt amazing. bucky was pumping at full speed (and was also spanking her butt every now and then to spice it up), sam was now sucking on her breasts and loki tasted amazing. as she moaned onto loki's dick she felt it twitch before letting out a wave of cum. she swallowed it all. bucky soon followed suit, twitching inside of her and letting it all out. y/n came next but as she thought about sam she had an idea. whilst everything else was going on, she unzipped sam's trousers and began to play around a bit until he was hard and moaning onto her chest. he also let out the liquid and y/n licked it all off her hands before returning to pumping them around his dick. they all road their highs until they could no more.

they decided not to get dressed straight away and instead chilled on the bed for a while, half naked and chatting about the pleasure they'd all felt. this might have been a bit weird for the boys but y/n had suspected they were all a bit fruity anyway. the boys proved this by comparing dick sizes (and, they would kill her if she told anyone, feeling eachothers') which put y/n into a fit of laughter. it was all going great until tony walked in.

"y/n I think- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" tony shouted covering his eyes with his hands like a shield.
"oh hay dad" y/n said casually not even bothering to stop holding bucky's dick.
"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!! SOMEBODY BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS QUICK OR THERE ARE GONNA BE SOME BLOODY FACES!" tony yelled.
"woah, woah calm down dad. whats the problem here?" y/n replied with a knowing smirk on her face.
"WHATS THE PROBLEM?! I LEAVE YOU FOR WHAT, AN HOUR OR TWO? AND I COME BACK TO THIS?! MY DAUGHTER AND THREE OTHER MEN NAKED ON HER BED!!"
"hay, hay this was all your idea dad." y/n said innocently.
"what the fuck did you just say?!"
"I mean, you told me to act like an adult... so here we are" y/n shrugged as the three boys chuckled quietly at y/n's responce.
"OH MY GOD I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THIS! YOU'RE TOO YOUNG! THEY'RE TOO OLD! YOU KNOW BOYS YOU COULD GO TO JAIL FOR THIS!!" tony said finally taking his hands away from his eyes but wincing a little at the sight.
"yeah but you wouldn't report us." loki said casually.
"and why the fuck would you think that?!" tony replied shocked.
"well..." y/n took over "if you did we'd just go for round two right here in front of your very eyes" the boys laughed at that but tony just stood staring at his daughter.
"you wouldn't dare.." he said.
"oh but I would. and actually im feeling kinda horny right now so if you don't wanna watch I suggest you leave. ready for round two boys?" y/n smirked happy at the power she now held over her dad.
"I'm ready!" sam said.
"me too" bucky added with a wink.
"fuck yeah..." loki said.
"OKAY OKAY! you win! you win! I will treat you like and adult and you're not grounded but please, please, just get dressed and never talk about this again." tony almost pleaded.
"however thrilling that offer is, I think I'm fine thanks." and with that y/n sat on loki's lap and began to grind on him.
"OH MY GOD!!" tony screamed as he removed himself from the room and slammed the door.

the four burst out into a fit of laughter. "well that showed him!" y/n said gleefully highfiving them all. "but actually now I think about it... round two still on the table?" y/n asked. the boys didn't even reply instead just got ready to go again.