elevator - y/n × yelena

y/n made her way through the tower's lobby to the elevators. she pressed the button next to the doors and began tapping her foot on the floor as she waited. when the doors opened she quickly went inside and pressed the button to floor 23. this was where her and the other avengers lived.

just as the doors were closing a women ran to the doors, holding them open before slipping in. she seemed out of breath and y/n wondered who she was and what she had been doing. "wow she's beautiful" y/n thought.

"oh hi" she said looking at y/n and then after a second glance she added "hmm you must be.. y/n?"
"...yes, how do you know me?" y/n looked the woman up and down.
"ah nat has been telling me about all the avengers with great detail."
"oh... right well how do you know nat?" y/n said still confused.
"my apologies, I havent introduced myself" she stuck out her hand "I'm yelena belova, nat's sister."
y/n looked at her unsure of what to say. she shook her hand and blushed slightly as yelena looked her up and down. as y/n continued to stare at her, yelena began to fiddle with the zip on her jacket.

the elevator was moving slowly upward and y/n couldnt help looking at yelena the whole time, she was incredibly pretty. suddenly, the elevator shuddered to a stop. y/n grabbed onto the hand bar, her heart beat quickening. yelena simply looked around confused.

"ah fuck, nat said she would kill me if I was late. hopefully this wont take too long." yelena sighed sitting down on the floor.
y/n looked down at her "what are you doing?" 
"we might be here for a while" yelena shrugged "might as well make myself comfy."
y/n tentatively followed suit, lowering herself onto the floor.
"what's wrong? scared of lifts or something?" yelena asked.
"um... a little" y/n replied.
"hay, it'll be okay. why don't we play a game to distract you?" yelena said smirking.
"o-okay, what are we going to play?"
"how about... a little game of truth and dare? get to know each other a bit." yelena replied. "truth or dare?"
y/n took a second before saying "truth."
"ah boring, oh well. okay... what's your type?"
"m-my type? well I guess... strong women.." y/n replied going red as she said it.
yelena smiled as if satisfied with her answer.
"um truth or dare?" y/n asked.
"dare. always dare." yelena said.
"okay... I dare you t-to take your shirt off" y/n said tentatively.
"hmm" yelena snorted "straight to the point are we? I like it." she began to slowly unbutton her shirt, making sure to make a show of it. y/n felt her breath latch in her throat as she looked at yelena's bra.
yelena smiled at her flustered state "okay your turn sweetie. truth or dare?"
she swallowed "dare."
"let me take your clothes off." yelena smirked.
y/n hesitated before leaning towards yelena as if an invitation to do as she had said. yelena began to lift her tshirt over her head before unzipping her jeans and pulling them down. y/n stood in her underwear feeling slightly exposed but for some reason she didnt feel embarrassed in front of yelena.

"wow..." yelena said looking her up and down "you're beautiful..."
y/n felt her cheeks flush red "th-thank you."
"now let me strip you of your innocence..."
"w-what?" y/n exclaimed.
"you heard me." yelena said dead serious as she walked towards y/n, her breath on y/n's lips "now are you gonna be a good girl?"
"yes yelena" y/n said resisting the urge to pull her into a kiss.
"that's a good girl..." yelena shoved y/n against the cold mirror wall of the elevator, slamming her lips against y/n's. y/n kissed back placing her hands on yelena's face as yelena began to roam around her bra strap. it fell to the floor. her heart thundered in her chest as yelena explored the lining of her underwear. soon that was also laying discarded on the floor. yelena began to move down her neck, kissing all over y/n's bare skin until she reached her waist. she began to trace her tongue over y/n's clit sending shivers down her spine. y/n let out a small moan making yelena chuckle.
"what would you like me to do to you sweetie?" yelena smirked waiting for y/n to reply, already knowing the answer.
"f-fuck me" y/n said.
"sorry what was that?"
"fuck me!" y/n said louder this time.
"as you wish my sweet..." yelena slowly took the rings off her fingers before tracing the inside of y/n's clit as she let out a soft moan. yelena pushed her finger into y/n. y/n moaned louder as yelena began to pump. yelena's fingers moved quicker and quicker, going as fast as y/n's heart. soon yelena added another finger and as she did, y/n felt her back arch against the mirrors. yelena pumped harder making y/n moan loudly. the pleasure was unbelievable. y/n didnt realise what she was doing until she had already done it. her fingers found their way to yelena's zipper, slowly pulling it down and making their way inside. yelena froze for a second before continuing with y/n. y/n let her moans fill the room as she began teasing yelena, playing with her underwear. yelena moaned slightly giving y/n the push to go further. she pushed her finger in. yelena moaned again, this time louder so y/n began to pump finding a rhythm along with yelena's own movements. soon their moans were both coming out together. y/n pushed in another finger trying to keep going even though she was so occupied with the pleasure she was receiving from yelena. y/n pushed her mouth against yelena's so when yelena moaned again she felt them vibrating in her mouth as her own did the same thing. as y/n's second finger moved into rhythm the other yelena obviously hit her high letting all of her pleasure out in one go. it spread down y/n's arm. the combination of yelena pumping, her moans in y/n's mouth and the pleasure she had just released all over y/n, helped push y/n over the edge. she too let out her pleasure on yelena. the two rode their highs; pumping hard, pussies rubbing against eachother and mouths moving fast, muffling the sounds emitting from the both of them.

they continued like this until the elevator suddenly juddered before beginning the slow climb upwards again. the movement threw the two off guard and yelena fell to the ground.
she smiled "well that was fun" she began to lick her fingers "and by the way, you taste amazing"
giggling, y/n copied her and licked the pleasure off of her hand "mm so do you"
y/n leaned down to kiss yelena again before swiftly pulling away "shit we better get changed, we're only four floors away from the lounge."
"shit yeah" yelena replied jumping to her feet.
they began to dress as quickly as they could, trying to compose themselves before the door opened.
as it did, the first thing they saw was a grumpy nat.
"finally your here. oh hay y/n looks like you've met my sist- oh... well it seems like you've got quite close." nat stood unsure of what to do for a few awkward seconds before turning to yelena with a death stare "really?! in an elevator?? come on yelena!"
yelena looked at y/n smirking. "hay we were just making the best of the situation" she shrugged "wasnt my fault it stopped."
nat turned to y/n "and y/n, really my sister?"
"hay she's hot" y/n shrugged.
"yeah?" yelena questioned smirking.
"hell yeah" y/n laughed.
nat sighed with an expression on her face that looked like she just couldnt be bothered anymore. "ugh god. whatever come on, the team are waiting to meet you yelena." she began to walk away before turning back "oh and by the way, your tshirt is inside out y/n"