truth or dare? - bucky × y/n

this ones kinda short. hope u still like it :)

the avengers sat in a big circle all slightly tipsy. they had been playing truth or dare for a little bit now and it was just staring to get interesting...

"wanda," steve said "truth or dare?"
"um, truth." wanda replied.
"okay... who is the most attractive person in this room? apart from vision that is"
"hmm probably... nat..."
nat looked up at wanda and winked jokingly.

wanda turned to y/n "okay y/n, truth or dare?"
"dare, always." y/n smiled.
"okay" wanda thought for a second before a mischievous smile spread across her face "turn on bucky."
y/n and bucky both blushed slightly but y/n quickly covered it up and prepared herself. she seductively walked over to bucky and sat on his lap "why hello there james..." she said. she began to slowly move her hips picking up the pace until she was fully grinding on bucky. "hows this james?" she purred in his ear. at that she felt something turn hard underneath her.
"I'm going to my bedroom" bucky announced but after y/n's confused and slightly disappointed expression he added "and your coming with me doll." bucky picked up y/n, who rapped her legs around him, and walked quickly out the door.

bucky shoved y/n onto the bed "that was very naughty of you to make me turn hard in front of everyone. so doll, you're going to make it up to me."
"and how will I do that?" y/n said smirking up at bucky.
"you're going to fuck like you've never fucked anyone." he said seriously.
"well that sounds like something I can do" y/n said. she kept her eyes on bucky as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, enticing him in.
"that's a good girl..." bucky threw her shirt on the ground and began run his hands along her chest. as he unclipped her bra, he began to kiss y/n biting down on her lip. y/n's hands began to roam around buckys belt, slowly pulling it off. she unzipped his trousers and pulled slightly, until they fell to his knees. she pulled of his shirt.
things we starting to get heated and as bucky continued to kiss her and play around with her breasts, she flipped him over so she was on top of him. he immediately stopped and lay staring up at her.
"are you ready for this baby?" y/n said.
"fuck yeah..." he replied biting his lip.
y/n pulled off his underwear and began to gently move her tongue around his dick. she heard his moans slowly start to fill the room. she swirled her tongue over the end for a little  before deciding she'd teased him enough. she slipped the end of his hard dick into her mouth and began to pump. hid moans grew louder as every second past. she began to pump harder shoving more and more of it into her mouth. she succumbed to the feeling of pleasure and went harder and harder until she felt a small twitch inside of her mouth followed by the familiar liquid that she knew all too well. she swallowed every drop. getting into an even pattern, she pumped and pumped riding the high until the two were too tired to do anything more.

y/n wrapped her arms around buckys waist looking into his eyes "how was that baby?"
"exactly want I wanted doll. now, when do we get to go again?" he replied.
"whenever you want..."