4

Stella

"Beg."

I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning right then and there. This man was touching me in ways I never thought were possible – and we were both still fully clothed.

I feel wetness pool in between my legs as I desperately attempt to ride his knee, trying to get some friction to where I needed it most.

Before I could even do anything, he pulls his knee back and I groan in frustration.

"I. Said. Beg." Xavier gripped my throat, putting some pressure onto my neck and my hands automatically go to grip his hand on my neck, keeping it there.

"Please," I'm desperate, wanting to release some of the tension building up in between my legs. I was dripping at this point, the fabric becoming even more drenched by every second that passed.

I just needed him to fuck me, right now.

He chuckles, "look at you, acting like a pathetic little slut. I bet you're dripping all over my floor, amore." He dips his hand underneath my skirt, his fingers just barely grazing the area I need him the most.

His hand is still on my neck, and I couldn't be more grateful. My legs feel like jelly and like they will give way any second with him touching me like this.

He's looking at me, eyeing me like a hawk as he watches my facial features. My eyes shut the second his finger dips into my underwear, feeling my arousal drip out of my hole.

His eyes turn dark, almost as if he was imagining the erotic pleasure he could give me. He was in control, he could either give me the best orgasm of my life, or he could deny it from me.

I let out an involuntary moan as his middle finger slides in with ease, before he pulls away again, stripping me from any bliss I felt there for a split second. I gasp, "please," wanting him to drive me to a release I needed.

Xavier just chuckles, pulling away before unbuckling his belt and wrapping it around his hand. He looks at me, "Strip." His voice was deep as lust overtook his eyes. They were dark, not unlike his usual brown eyes that were staring at me back in the club.

Even his voice makes me want to cum right now.

I do as he says, taking off my skirt and my top, leaving me in nothing but my black lace thong and my matching bra. Thank fuck for matching sets.

I could see him getting hard from watching me, the visible bulge in his pants getting bigger with every second.

He walks towards me, his eyes taking in my body as he licks his lips.

"Good. Now get on the bed. On all fours."

I've been treated rough before, but with Xavier it's like a whole new experience. It makes me wonder just how rough he plays. I never wanted to be treated like a rag doll until now.

I climb on the bed, getting on all fours like he asks me to. I don't dare to look at him, I just let him do his thing.

It isn't until his hand collided with my ass cheek that I let out a gasp. That is definitely going to leave a handprint.

His hands grab my hips and he trails his fingers towards the hem of my underwear, tugging it down ever so slightly before completely taking them off. His hand reaches up to my neck as he leans over me, "I suggest you behave and take this like the good girl you are. You hear me?"

I nod my head unable to form words.

Spank. "Use your mouth," he whispers into my ear.

"Yes, sir," I murmur, the pleasure coursing through my veins.

I can't see him, but I know he has a smirk gracing his face.

His finger collects some of the wetness that is continuously spilling out before he inserts his finger and then takes it out. My pussy is throbbing against him and I don't know how much longer I can last with him teasing me.

He slides in again and I let out a moan as he keeps going this time, his pace excruciatingly slow and his thumb drawing figure eights on my clit. He's teasing me, testing me. Seeing how far I'm willing to go before I snap.

I hear his zipper before I feel his trousers fall down to his knees.

He takes his fingers out, a soft moan leaving my lips as I wait for his next move. I want more. I need more.

He sits down next to me before he picks me up effortlessly and sits me down on his lap, his hard cock pressing against me as he guides me back and forth.

My juices spread all over him before he lifts me up gently, taking his cock into his hand and pressing his tip into me. "Oh, fuck," I gasp as I slowly slide down.

His hands grip my hips to stop me from moving and then grips my cheeks, my lips pouting against his hold. "From this moment, you're mine. Do you understand?"

I don't nod my head like he expects me to. Instead, I attempt to ride him but he stops me before I can even move.

"I said – do you understand?" And with that he thrusts into me – hard, almost knocking the air out of my lungs as I breathe in before he does it again.

I nod my head, crying out, "yes, fuck. Yes, I understand!"

"Good. Because I don't like sharing."