24

Xavier

We've been sitting in this hospital for about 2 hours, with no news on how Elijah was doing. Stella was too worked up to even sit down and take a breather, so I was forced to take drastic measures.

I sit her down on my lap and cup her face, "baby, calm down."

"I can't fucking calm down knowing my brother is potentially in a coma and the doctors won't even tell me anything!" She pushes me away slightly and attempt to get up but I tighten my grip on her waist.

"Miss Rose?" Stella looks up to find a doctor walking out of Elijah's room and she stands up quickly nodding her head. "Elijah has just woken up. We managed to run a tox screen and a blood test. Were you aware of the drugs that Mr Rose was taking?"

"I knew he was taking something, but I wasn't quite sure what. He wouldn't tell me anything." She shakes her head slightly and I stand up taking her hand in mine.

I look at the doctor and step up slightly, "I suspect Adderall, or Amphetamine. It's the only drugs I know that would cause him to foam at the mouth."

The doctor nods his head, "yes. We've managed to push him some Narcan so he should be as good as new in a couple of hours. In the meantime, we'll keep an eye on him in case of any seizures."

"S-seizures?" Stella looks at me, her eyes wide as she takes in what the doctor told her.

"When someone takes too many drugs, seizures are a
part of the overdose."

I nod my head at the doctor and grab Stella's hand, leading her back to the seat. "He'll be okay, I promise."

Stella nods her head and leans her head on my shoulder as I pull her closer. She sighs softly against me and I kiss her head, ensuring that she knows I'm not leaving.

Elijah might be difficult to handle and an utter pain in the ass but at the end of the day that's her brother. I may want to kill him, but I know for a fact she'd leave and never come back if that was to happen.

I just don't know what to do about him anymore.

Do I kill him, and allow Stella to leave? Or do I leave him, and let him destroy the only good thing in my life?

I swear he pulls one more stunt like this and–

"You can go see him." A nurse nods her head at Stella and I thank her quietly.

The second we walk into the room, Stella is by his side, gripping onto his hand as she looks at him. I sit down beside her and just watch them, allowing Stella some time with him before I go interrogating him.

Probably not the best idea when he just overdosed but I want to cover all my bases as soon as possible.

"You're an absolute moron."

Elijah laughs slightly, "I didn't think you were gonna come..."

"You might be an ass but you're still my fucking brother. I just wish you'd stop getting involved with me and Xavie-"

"And have him kill you? No thanks," Elijah sniggers slightly and looks at me, "still fucking my sister I see..."

"Still an absolute asshole I see." I cross my arms and look at him, "listen Elijah, don't make me do something I'll regret. You need to back the fuck away from me and Stella. She's an adult, she can handle herself."

"Oh yeah, like that went to plan when she almost got choked to fucking death!"

"ENOUGH!" Stella shouts and looks at me and Elijah. I sigh, shaking my head as I sit back down and look at Elijah, wishing that he'd just fuck off before I actually kill him myself. "Why do you guys constantly feel the need to jump at each other's throats? It's tiring. You're behaving like children!"

Speaking of children... "You're very sexy when you take the lead..."

Stella sighs and looks at me like I've grown two heads, "Xav, shut the fuck up."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You make me sick." Elijah closes his eyes for a second and then looks back at Stella, "You mind taking your pet and leaving? I've had enough for a day."

"Watch your mouth. I won't hesitate to kick your ass," I bark, a fist by my side before I feel Stella's hand on my shoulder. I turn back to look at her, "You ain't kicking anyones ass. We're going back home." And with that, she's out the door.

I follow behind, not bothering to say anything else to Elijah and walk to my car. Stella was already in the driver's seat and I sit in the car as she starts driving back home.

"I'm sorry. He just makes me rage."

"I understand. But that's no excuse to say shit you said back there." She pauses for a second, as if she's thinking before continuing, "You know what? I'm going to ask Ace to negotiate with Eli, instead. You can't seem to keep your fucking mouth shut."

There it is, "fuck no! Ace isn't the boss around here."

Stella pulls into the drive and stops abruptly, turning to look at me. "I'll do whatever the fuck I want, Xavier."

She's really testing me...

"Sweetheart, you better watch your fucking mouth," I growl, getting out of the seat belt and turning towards her. I wrap my hand around her throat. "You're asking to be fucked. Do you want to be fucked? Is that what this is about?"

She doesn't say anything, just looks at me, her eyes silently pleading. Oh, she so wants to be fucked.

"Well, what my princess wants, my princess gets. Bedroom. Now. I'll tell Milo to park the car." I run my thumb over her lip softly and she scrambles to get out of the car, walking briskly inside.

I drive in, getting out and throwing the keys over to Milo.

She wanted to be fucked like a whore?

She'll get fucked like a whore.