30

Stella

I don't remember much from what happened. I remember telling my dad that I'll be back in a second, and then I was being dragged through the hospital and shoved into a car. I was barely conscious by then.

It wasn't like I could fight back. I got attacked from the back, both arms tied behind me, a rag brought to my face and the next thing you know, I was being carried by someone.

I woke up in a dark, musky room. My muscles ached, my head was banging. I felt like I had one hell of a hangover. Only difference was, Xavier was nowhere to be seen...

I also wasn't dressed in the clothes I was at the hospital in. I had a slinky, baby pink nightdress on, which hasn't been washed in who knows how long and the straps kept falling off my shoulders.

I take a deep breath and try to stop the thoughts that swarmed my head.

I couldn't have been...

Could I?

"Stella!" I let out a gasp as I look up, seeing a man enter, his arms wide as if he was about to go give me a hug.

Oh dear lord, no.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, well that's rude of me. See... Xavier and I go way back. He took something of mine. It only seemed fair I took something of his."

He smiles and walks closer, and I silently whimper, moving back on the dirty mattress I was currently sat on. "Oh, don't do that. There's no need to run away like that. I can assure you," He moves in one quick motion before he's virtually on top of me. "That I can treat you better than Xavier ever could."

I'm praying, that whatever they have drugged me with is still in my body. I want it to consume me in ways I never wanted a drug to consume me. I want it to paralyse my body and I want it to knock me out.

Like, now.

His hand is on my cheek, his finger caressing the skin and I'm so repulsed by it that I really just want to bury myself 6 feet deep alive.

I shake my head, "Don't touch me." I back away into the corner and my back hits the wall. "I promise you that Xavier is going to find me, and he will make sure every single bone in your body is broken and you're lying in a pool of your own blood!" I spit.

The man chuckles, "Oh, don't worry, princess. I'll have my fun with you before that happens," He winks before continuing and standing up. "Oh, name's Garrett by the way."

And with that, he was out the door.

I wanted to heave. His hands were rough and not at all soft like Xavier's and his voice was giving me the creeps. And not the good kind of creeps. I needed to get out of here.

Before he hurt me, ideally.

For the remainder of the day, I was stuck inside the room and Garrett hasn't come by. I knocked on the door, on the walls, I screamed as loud as I could, but there was only so much my lungs and throat could take.

By the time it was dark outside, my mouth was dry, my hands bleeding where I have been banging them on the wall so hard and I felt like I had no fight left in me. I barely ate anything while I was at the hospital, so this wasn't helping me now either.

I was also cold. The room had a small window with a crack right in the middle of it, and the nightdress was so thin and loose it was pretty much falling off my body.

Granted, I've only been here for a few hours but I've already had enough. But I was too weak to fight Garrett and his men, and I had no way of escaping without alarming any of them.

I wouldn't even fit through the window, unless I wanted to plunge like 100 feet to my death.

And I don't think I would do anyone any good if I was dead.

For the rest of the night, I was restless. I was so tired, but I couldn't sleep. I was tossing and turning and I was absolutely starving.

There was a slight knock on the door before the door was unlocked and in came Garrett. He changed clothes, and was holding what looked like a bowl of soup, but might as well have been a bowl full of blood. I don't know.

"My girl has to eat. There wasn't much in the kitchen." He hands it to me and I just stare at it before I throw it at the wall and turn around, away from him. I hear him sigh before his footsteps get closer and I'm being pulled up.

I want to scream, from the pain I feel ripping through my body but I muscle through it. Xavier wouldn't want me to act like a baby. Not now.

He doesn't say anything as he just looks at me. His jaw is chiseled and his blonde hair flops onto his forehead slightly. It looks bleached rather than your normal blonde, and if this man wasn't the one who kidnapped me, I might have gone as far to say he's quite handsome.

Okay, yep. I want to puke just thinking about it.

He finally opens his mouth, after he looks me up and down like the disgusting pig he is. "You look really hot in this, princess. Tell me, is Xavier really that good at fucking or have you faked each and every one of your orgasms? I'm sure I can give you a much better time." He licks his lips as he looks at me, his finger curling around one of the straps.

I go to push him away, but he's fast as he grips my wrist and just lets out a deep laugh.

I should just fall to my death. I should attempt to climb through the very small window and just throw myself towards the floor.

I noticed the mattress has a sheet around it. I could use that and hang myself instead.

One of his men must have a gun. I could just insert a bullet into my skull right now and I'd be as good as dead.

Xavier, please find us.

His hand travels to my thigh, and I quickly raise my knee and pummel him right where I know it hurts. Garrett jumps back, clutching himself before I hear him squeak, "You bitch!"

I'm unfazed at this moment, I just sit myself back down on the mattress and turn away from him.

Sometime later, he leaves, slamming the door and I hear it lock before I let out a breath and a whimper.

Please find us, Xav. We need you.