The Vampire Master

(HEY THIS IS MY FIRST STORY LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!)

Lilly's POV:

As I splashed through the rain I could practically feel the anger steaming off of me. What kind of boy take a girl out then ditch's her halfway through the movie because he had an "emergency". Ya whatever. He then had the nerve to offer to take me home first but I thought that would be ridiculous. His name was Martin. Stupid butt head Martin. He had seemed really nice.. but he was so mysterious!

That is why I was left looking for a taxi at 11:00 at night. Finally I gave up and began to walk home, anger making the small water droplet's boil when coming into contact with my skin. I was practically oblivious to anything going on around me, lost in hatred, when I heard a puddle splash behind me.

I didn't turn around but my heart rate accelerated slightly. I looked around out of the corner of my eye and took in my surroundings. I was not on the main road anymore. There didn't seem to be any people around except the person behind me. I could hear the footsteps getting louder as the person got closer.

I decide I would have to run. I broke off in a run, risking a look behind me as I did. My run slowed when I saw the street empty. Rather than give me some relief, this spooked me. I gave myself a small shake, putting it down to my imagination. I turned around and immediately let out a high pitched scream.

My scream was cut off as a cold white hand slapped onto my mouth. He had black wet hair with water dripping off the ends. His eyes were pale and slightly blue but the color was hard to see in weather like that. He was beautiful. But he terrified me. How in the world did he get in front of me? He was behind me!

My pathetic media-based knowledge of self defense came to my aid then and I tried to hit him but he caught my hand in his with speedy reflexes. His cold hands sent shivers down my spine. It was an unnatural cold.

Suddenly I was trapped between his and a wall, his hand still over my mouth and holding one of my own hands. My heart was racing and my eyes were darting around frantically for help. There was no way any human could do that with such speed. My mind raced, contemplating the impossibility of his actions.

He released my hand for a millisecond before he had it handcuffed to my other hand.

I tried to scream again but this time his hand went from my mouth to my throat. My voice was choked off into silence. All of this happened in about a minute. He looked into my petrified eyes and smiled. It wasn't friendly or warm. It was cold and held no emotion. I shivered as I struggled to draw breath. He leaned in close and I felt his warm breath linger on my neck. I whimpered silently. His lips reached my ear and he whispered.

"I am going to release your throat but you cannot scream or I will break your arm." his voice smooth and confident, yet husky and threatening at the same time.

I swallowed with difficulty. He loosened his fingers and his hands went to mine, handcuffed behind my back. He held them against the wall as I gasped in the icy damp air. I wanted to scream and cry but I kept silent. Something about his gave me the feeling that if he wanted to break my arm it would be as easy as snapping a twig. I realised then that my body was shaking. Self defense had been a bust, I decided to give negotiation a try.

"What do you want?" I demanded in a shaky whisper.

He put a hand under my chin, surveying me for a moment. Then he spoke in that silky dangerous voice once more.

" What is you're name?" he hissed, ignoring my question. I didn't answer him right away.

"Tell me, now." He growled.

"Lilly" I breathed. His hand. Still around my throat tightened for the briefest of seconds.

"Shhh. Not too loud my dear."

He leaned back and smiled at me before becoming dead serious and putting both hands on either side of my face holding it in front of his.

"My name is Dylan. I am a vampire and I am going to suck your blood till your dead and then bury your lifeless corpse where no one will ever find it."

My knees gave out before I was aware of comprehending what he had said. A vampire. The impossibility of it shocked me. As I watched him lower his head to my throat I thought bizarrely of the vampires I had seen in movies, and how I would never again see my family again.

I felt something sharp graze my skin before his fangs penetrated my throat.

(OKAY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE! THANKS)