Chapter Three

(HELLO! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS NEXT CHAPTER AND IM SORRY FOR ALL THE TYPOS)

Lilly's POV:

The pain consumed me. I could feel the blood rushing to my neck at an unnatural pace. Before I could fall, his strong cold arm went around my waist holding me up. His other hand cradled the back of my neck. It was so painful. So incredibly painful. I wished that I would just hurry up and die.

Suddenly he was off of me and I collapsed onto the wet pavement. I lifted my dizzy head slightly to see what was going on. Dylan was nowhere in sight but there was another figure approaching me. I tried to get up but collapsed into the puddle that was slowly filling with blood. The figure got closer. Some part of my brain experienced yet another shock as I realized it was Martin! Stupid butt head Martin!

He bent down next to me, his eyes darting around the alley. "Lilly are you okay?" he asked. I was in too much shock and pain to respond. He swooped down and picked me up, setting me gently on my feet. He put his hands behind me and ripped my handcuffs off with one hand. My jaw dropped. My very recent exposure to the world of supernatural things had taught me only one thing so far; Vampires were bad. Was Martin one as well. Weakly I inched away from him.

"Listen to me Lilly, I want you to go down and wait in my truck, I will be there in 5 minuets and if not, stay in there till morning. Do you understand?" he said carefully. I looked around to see his shiny black truck. Fear of the proven monster trumped fear of the potential monster, and I nodded my head weekly with wide eyes. I had to keep focused on walking and staying conscious as I made my way over to his truck. I leaned on the edge as I looked back to see where Martin went. I put my hand to my neck wound in an effort to lessen the bleeding. I tried not to think too much about what was happening because it made my head hurt.

Could Martin really be a vampire too? I finally spotted him and another figure, Dylan I assumed. They seemed to be fighting but they were moving so fast I had a hard time following. My vision began to blur after a few minuets. Finally, Martin and Dylan stopped moving so fast and I was able to follow their movements. Dylan seemed to be holding Martinsin the air by his throat. Suddenly Martin let out a breif, piercing scream which was quickly cut off. My vision blurred and the last thing I saw was Martin dropping to the ground and Dylan holding something small and dark. Then I faded into blissful unconsciousness.

(AHHH!! I HOPE YOU GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT!!!)