Chapter 12

Dylan's POV:

I burst into his room without knocking. "Richard where is she," I yelled.

Then, looking down at his bed, I saw Richard. Beneath Richard was a small body; Lilly. He was feeding from her. I pulled him off the bed and flung him to the other side of the room, looking down at Lilly was pathetic, she was so small. She was conscious but only just. Her face conveyed pain and she was panting slightly. I turned to face Richard.

"Do you not remember that she is MINE?!?" I yelled. He looked up at me with his hungry eyes. "Move," he growled, his eyes finding Lilly hungrily.

"You'll kill her." I argued. "I need her," he growled. "SHE'S MINE!" I yelled. he looked at me.

"I'll buy her from you." he said. something about the way his tone softened too quickly made me suspicious.

"No." I said.

"Didn't you get her for me??" He said furiously.

"You interfered with MY business for the last time Richard. If I catch you with her again, I will kill her. " I threatened. And with that, I picked up Lilly and stormed out.

Richards POV:

I paced my room. I had to get Lilly out of here. She was too good, too pure to be in a place like this. It wasn't fair that Dylan could hurt her so much. No one should be hurt that much. Especially not beautiful, loving Lilly. I pressed my ear to the ground, and listened for her heartbeat. I found it and smiled. Then frowned. It was going so fast. she was scared...

I walked out and went to the kitchen. The first slave I found I ordered to go bring food to her whenever Dylan left.

I was gonna get her out.

****AUTHORS NOTE!!!!****

I know this isn't a long chapter but i just wanted to give you guys something. I've been focusing my free time on a newer story 'life on a blood farm' and I haven't been updating this one, for that I apologize, but I will start updating again.