Chapter Two

(HI AGAIN!! IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND PUBLISH ANOTHER PART OF THE STORY!!!)

Dylan's POV:

I looked at her cowering face between my hands and put on face I only use with victims to insure pure terror.

"My name is Dylan. I am a vampire and I am going to suck your blood till your dead then burry your lifeless corpse where no one will ever find it"

It worked. Her eyes grew wide with terror and her shaking body gave way to her weak knees. She began to sink to the floor and I hadnt even started feeding yet.

"shhhh" I whispered. Her heart was thumping hard and fast, inviting me for a drink. My fangs dragged across her neck before they sunk in. Warm blood splashed onto my tongue.

She tasted amazing!!! I drank slowly and not caring how much pain it caused her. What did she say her name was? Lilly? I think that was it. I was going to kill Lilly. Her pain fed me as much as her blood did. I wrapped my arm around her thin waist and held her up, my other hand supporting the back of her neck. Suppenly my fangs were jerked out of her and I was thrown 30 feet away from her.

I looked up and scowled. Not this again.

(HEY!! VOTE PLEASE!!! AND COMMENT I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT JUST BEAR WITH ME!!)