Chapter Four

(ENJOY!!)

Dylan's POV:

This bastard was always in my way. I guess it was time to get rid of him. I got up and looked over to where Martin was helping the girl up. I didn't know why this man kept getting in my way. What was the matter with him? He never saved anyone! He only delayed their death and made it more painful for my victims as it would be for this Lilly.

I ran over to where he was and punched across his jaw sending his flying. He punched me in the gut, which hurt, but the strength of a vampire would always beat out the strength of a hunter. We continued this fighting all over the ally. Finally my hand landed over his throat making his powerless.

I lifted him into the air, relishing in the upcoming victory. A thought occured to me then.

"Congratulations," I murmured, "you have delayed her death, after I kill you, she will suffer a long painful death, let that be your last thought." I waited only a moment for him to comprehend my words, then I plunged my fist into his chest searching for a warm heart.

"Please... don't hurt her." he choked out pathetically.

"I will do whatever I wish with her because she is mine now," and with that I ripped his heart out. I heard the girl collapse 20 feet away beside the dead mans truck. I was suprised she even made it that far with the small amount of blood she had left inside her.

I kicked Martins body as I made my over to the unconscious Lilly. She would suffer, as I had promised. I picked her up and made my way back to my truck with my silver trailer. I climbed in the trailer and put Lilly down. She looked pretty young. 16 maybe. I got down and pulled out some rope. I tied her hands up above her head and examined her neck wound.

When I moved her hair I was hit with the scent of her blood. I leaned in ready to feast again before coming to my senses and backing up quickly. I wanted to save her for later. My brother may even appreciate her blood, as picky as he is.

I climbed into the driver seat of my truck and began to drive home.

(COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!)