chapter 23

Richards POV:

          I moved an inch to my left so my shoulder wasn't touching Dylan's. He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't seem to notice.

          So many emotions were running  through me; anger, pain, concern, confusion, fear, and love. I listened to Lilly's heart as it's weak beating slowed down a little more. We had drank from slaves plenty of times, but James had taken too much, he drank with the intention of draining. Humans aren't meant to survive so much blood being removed from their body's. But she must be strong enough to recover, because didn't she already survive my attack? Briefly I wondered how Dylan kept her alive..

James's blood still coated my hands from our violent fight. I should probably send a slave to go clean up the body parts I left laying on the ground. I thought grimly. But I didn't act on the thought. I glanced at Dylan.

I was shocked to see bright blue eyes gazing down at his interlocked fingers. I thought I had seen a flash of blue when I turned to see what horror Dylan was inflicting on my love, and had instead found him cradling her bridal style, but I was in a rage and couldn't focus on miniscule details. Yet here they were again, bright as ever.

He had explained what that meant. It meant his humanity was returning. It meant he was in love with Lilly.

Lilly's POV:

          I felt weak, but I was comfortable. Not quite concious, but no longer sleeping.

        The memory of the vampire burned in my mind like a half-awake dream. He came in quietly, I was already awake and sitting up because the human that had taken over after Dylan's tantrum had just left with the newly fitted gown. This new Vampire had smiled.

               "So this is the big secret, the grand surprise." He said gently. He had a calm amused way of speaking, like everything had an undertone of comedy to it. He looked me up and down, eyes lingering on my neck.

            "Dylan wasn't exaggerating. You look as lovely as you smell." He closed the door and approached me casually. His stance said he meant no harm, but his eyes said otherwise. I wondered why this strange vampire was here, and what he wanted of me, but I knew better than to speak to him. His eyes grazed over my body again and desire lit his features. He crouched down to my level, and I flinched away. He chuckled.

            "Yes, Dylan mentioned you were being trained. He also mentioned you were a rather difficult one. Strong-willed, your mind doesn't bend easy. I suggested a new tactic-" he chuckled looked down as if enjoying an inside joke "-but he didn't think much of it."

He was silent for a moment. Then he leaned forward, I tried to turn away, bracing for the pain I was so accustomed to, but his hand darted up and captured my jaw, holding my face still.

         His lips met mine aggressively. In a disgusted rage I tried to pull away, but he paid no mind to my struggled. His tongue forcefully separated my lips and entered my mouth. My hands pushed against his chest and sounds of protest escaped my throat, but the vampire only moaned in responce and used his body to push me to the floor. I began to panic.

          Then his hands began to wander. The thin rags I was wearing were no protection from his wanding hands. They intruded my shirt easily and grasped my breasts firmly. His manhood pressed rock-hard against me, increasing my feelings  uncomfort and terror.

         His mouth released mine for a breif moment. Long enough for me to catch a breath and get out the word "Please" and then he was back on me. His hips began moving in a grindning motion, his hands masaging my breasts intrusively. I began to whimper and tears rolled down my face.

          He pulled back. "What's the matter? You don't like my kisses?" He asked with mock hurt. My lip quivered with humiliation and fear. He smiled and his eyes seemed to soften. He leaned his face down and put his lips to my ear.

        "That's okay, I have better use for my mouth anyway." And with that, his sharp fangs plunged into my neck. I screamed in agony. It was far more painful than when Dylan fed from me. Dylan fed slower, gentler, only I hadn't realized how gentle until I felt the other side of the spectrum.

         While this Vampire drank, I was vaguely aware of the wandering hands. Going from my breasts to my stomach, to between my legs. Never in one place for long. Soon, I felt myself slipping into unconsciousness. Perhaps I would finally die and be released from this torture.

         I pulled myself from my mind reliving the horror, back to wear I lay in the hospital bed, aching. I shivered uncomfortably at the memory.

          "Lilly, can you hear me?" A soft voice asked. She sounded kind. A gentle hand touched my forehead. Warm; human.

           "Lilly, can you hear me?" She repeated in the same soft tone. I kept my eyes closed. This was the first releif I had had since Dylan had taken me from the streets all those months ago. How long had it been now? Eight months?

The soft closing of a door alerted me to new company.

             "Still sleeping?" Richard asked. The sound of his voice brought memories. Good and bad. Dylan telling me Richard loved me. Feeing the love in return. The training that left my mind muddled and confused and left my emotions weakly swaying. But the tingle that I had aquired from his training had gone away, to be replaced by solidified feelings.

I am Lilly.

I hate Vampires.

I AM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE ONCE A WEEK, BUT IT WILL BE DIFFICULT AND THE CHAPTERS WILL BE SHORT. EVERY COMMENT AND VOTE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS!!