[ chapter two ]

* * *

tubbo awoke, gasping for air. tears started streaming down his face. tommy, being a very light sleeper, awoke to tubbo's crying. he groaned and sat up, seeing tubbo hugging his knees. "tubbo?" he questioned, still half asleep.

tubbo wiped away his tears and looked at tommy with a soft smile. tommy put his arms out as an indication of a hug. tubbo sniffled and fell into his older brothers arms and started sobbing. tommy gently rubbed tubbo's back. "have another nightmare?" tommy questioned once tubbo had calmed down a bit. the boy nodded his head, making the blond sigh softly.

tt had been two years since the incident, they were 4 at the time but now they were 6. tommy had gotten very protective over his brothers. growling at anyone who seemed like a threat to them. "can we go on a walk? it's nearly sunrise" the brunette questioned, his words being muffled by tommy's shoulder.

"ofcourse we can, we need to wake up ranboo first" tommy replied, making the boy wrapped in his arms smile. tubbo removed his face out of tommy's shoulder and then crawled over to ranboo, gently shaking him awake. the part-endermen groaned and swatted tubbo's hand off.

"go away" he muttered in an irritated tone, not opening his eyes but turning over, now facing tommy.

"we wanna go watch the sunrise by the beach! please boo" tommy pleaded in the most sweetest voice he could, crawling closer to ranboo. the half-enderman boy was quiet for a bit before he agreed. tubbo and tommy cheered.

ranboo groggily got up and they carefully made their way down their treehouse and started walking towards the ocean which was close by. while walking to the ocean, an enderman named gerald popped up in front of the triplets with a worried look.

(any writing in bold is being said in endermen)

"guys help! the wolves have gotten into a fight with the foxes" gerald spoke, his tone perfectly matching his expression. the three looked at each other and then followed the endermen towards the fight. there was a male fox protecting an injured female fox and her baby. there were two fully grown male wolves slowly getting closer to the foxes, growling.

the trio watched as the wolves got closer and the fox started growling louder. one of the wolves then jumped onto the fox but tommy jumped in before it got to touch the fox. he pushed the wolf back onto the ground. it whimpered but then got back onto all fours. the wolves started to growl even more but tommy could growl even louder. he looked over at ranboo and tubbo and motioned his head towards the foxes. the two got the hint and got the foxes out of there.

the wolves stared tommy in the eye, growling even more. tommy just looked at the one who had jumped and snarled, his fangs popping out. one of the wolves whimpered and ran off to his pack who were watching the whole thing unravel. the other wolf didn't budge. tommy and him had a very intense growl off and stare off.

"get out of here before i fight you for it" tommy spoke sternly in wolf. the wolf was taken aback by the blonde's ability to speak his language, but it seemed to not want to fight the boy, so it left with its pack. tommy walked back to his brothers and saw them playing with the fox family.

"thank you" the female fox thanked, nodding her head.

tommy nodded his head and then the three left to go back towards the ocean. when they got there, ranboo teleported to the rock pile and then helped the other two up. they took a seat by the edge of the rock pile, legs hanging off the edge and watched the sun rise from the horizon.

"hey, if we leave early, we could maybe get some food from the bakery because it doesn't open till 8, so not many people would be awake yet" ranboo suggested, the other two agreeing. twenty minutes later, they decided to head off to the town.