[ chapter nine ]

* * *

tommy opened the door, closing it quietly behind him and walked up to will, tugging at his sweater. the brunette turned his head, sniffling and wiping away his tears when he saw tommy, "what's wrong will?" tommy questioned in a soft, reassuring voice.

"nothing, don't worry toms" will reassured, trying to put on a fake smile.

tommy scanned will's face and sighed, "i know you're lying" he said, "but i'm not gonna force you to tell me" he added on, placing his hand on wills. the older just nodded quickly as a silent thank you. tommy extended his arms out as an indication for a hug and will looked at him for a split second, picked tommy up and wrapped his arms around the boy tightly. tommy wrapped his arms around will's torso as tightly as he could, rubbing his back and whispering "it's ok" every now and then.

"i'm just thinking about lisa..." he confessed after calming down a bit.

"what about her?" tommy questioned.

"i don't know, like everybody, including me were so sure that the two of us were gonna get married" he explained, "but i guess not" he said in a quieter voice.

"plus it's been nearly four months and I haven't told my parents. i haven't told anyone, but you" he confessed, "i don't know how to tell them"

"i can do it" tommy offered without a thought.

"what?" he questioned, slightly chuckling.

"i can tell them for you" tommy reiterated.

"thank you toms" will said scratching the back of tommy's ear, making the boy softly pur, "but it's something i need to do myself"

"i can be there with you, if you want?" tommy offered.

"i'd like that" he said with slight hesitance.

"one word to tubs and boo, the three of us will bloody attack ya family" tommy said, causing will to chuckle.

"techno'll murder you before you get the chance to touch him" will said, "he rarely likes physical touch" the part-ghost added on.

"he was the one who hugged me when i nearly clawed his fuckin eyes at out" tommy told, removing his head from will's chest.

"he what" will questioned, shocked by the words that has just come out of the boys mouth.

"....hugged me after i nearly clawed his...eyes out?" tommy repeated in a confused tone. will gasped and stood up, talking tommy with him. the blond squealed and clung onto will as the taller boy fast walked out of his room, looking for techno. he soon found the boy, sparring dream in the courtyard they usually spar in.

"technoblade" will said in a sing-song tone. the two sparring boys stopped and looked over at will and tommy, a smile forming when they saw tommy.

"wilbur" techno said dismissively.

"a little birdy told me you hugged someone" will said in a teasing voice, causing techno's cheeks to go red but he cleared his throat, going back to a more uniformed manner.

"they're lying" he said, glaring at tommy.

"so the great emotionless techno didn't comfort someone with a hug when they nearly clawed his eyes out?" will questioned with a smirk, making tommy having to hide his face in will's chest to prevent him from laughing out loud.

"wow techno" dream teased, making techno more embarrassed. "didn't know you had such a heart" he said, slinging an arm around the part-piglin. techno took a deep sigh, taking dream's arm off him and walking away from the group, "techno!" dream called out, "we're supposed to meet everyone at the bakery dude" he reminded. techno just flipped dream off as he walked away. the dark-blond sighed, rolling his eyes.