[ chapter three ]

* * *

tommy's head turned to where the sound of his youngest brother had come from. he ran past wilbur, towards the where he heard the sound. when he got there, techno was standing there with a sword in hand, while the other two were running out of space to back up into.

tommy ran in front of his brothers, pushing them behind his back. he growled at techno, his fangs popping out. techno stared straight into tommy's eyes, the blond didn't show any signs of fear, he just stared back into techno's emotionless eyes. will came running back to the ground and run towards techno.

"put the sword away. they're just kids techno" wilbur managed to speak, catching his breath. techno put away his sword and tommy stopped growling.

"are you still wanting to kill us Prince Techno?" ranboo questioned, peaking out from behind tommy's back.

"not right now. i can though" techno replied, a slight joking tone to his voice.

"just come back to the castle, our father needs to decide what'll happen to you" will informed.

"i don't trust those two. what if they hurt us?" tubbo whispered to his brothers.

"we can't keep running forever though. they're going to catch us one day y'know" ranboo replied, receiving agreements from his brothers.

"if anything happens, we can run from the castle. still have your daggers right?" tommy questioned, looking back at his brothers. the other two nodded.

"fine. we'll come with you" tubbo revealed. the princes looked at each other and then nodded.

"follow us" techno spoke in a slightly harsher tone. the three boys followed the princes through the forest. many of their friends saw them and were worried. there were small pups who they always played with, whining.

"wait!" tubbo screamed, making the princes' stop, as well as his brothers. 

"guys, we'll be ok. please do not worry, we will try to visit when we can. the princes' are taking us to see what happens for us stealing" tubbo explained to the now big group of animals.

"holy shit- do you know all of them?" will questioned. baffled. ranboo simply nodded.

"if you need us, you know what to do" the endermen, gerald called out. the three boys nodded and then started walking.

they soon arrived to the carriage where the princes' had been bought down in. they got in and the triplets all sat on one side, while the twins sat on the other. it was a quiet ride towards the castle. it wasn't even that long to walk on foot, but guess royalty comes with its perks. the triplets only talked to each other sometimes, but only in endermen, which the princes' found fascinating.

when they got to the castle, the trio were the first to step out. they looked around in awe. they hadn't been anywhere but the forest, beach and the town, so new places were always very interesting to them. the princes led the triplets towards the entrance of the palace. their shoes tapped along the floor, well mostly techno and wilbur's. no one had spoken a word to each other since they had gotten out of the carriage.

wilbur saw one of his friends walking around the hall, with a book in hand. she had short, pink hair that went up to her shoulders. she was wearing a long sleeved, light blue dress that went up to her knees. "niki!" will shouted, grabbing the attention of the girl.

"oh hey will!" she greeted back, bending back the corner of the page she was on, closing the book and then walking over to the five boys, "and who are you guys?" niki asked politely, crouching down to meet their level.